Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ban appeals are hilarious to read

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
I was wondering why Tellem got banned, and after going to the appeal I found out why. That is fucking hilarious rofl.

Tellem is chad lite mentalcel

I wonder what took mods so long to ban him. he was like the elephant in the room as far as chadlites.

Sergeantincel said:
FeminismsCancer said:
I wonder what took mods so long to ban him. he was like the elephant in the room as far as chadlites.
He seems to be a huge mentalcel, and as long as there is no bragging going on that's allowed here. In all honesty, most incels are mentalcels to a certain extent. Can't be too quick to judge others from a couple posts.
fyi his avatar is his morph

FeminismsCancer said:
morphed avi

Weed said:
nausea said:
Weed said:
He has this lookism vibe
I never experienced it
you have this lookism vibe too
explain? I lurked lookism while waiting for this site to show up after the fall of the sub. all I ve read was : slayer\normie posts and some very good threads with good and fun stuff, guess what? these threads were r\incels-like

so EXPLAIN or cuck

nausea said:
Weed said:
nausea said:
Weed said:
He has this lookism vibe
I never experienced it
you have this lookism vibe too
explain? I lurked lookism while waiting for this site to show up after the fall of the sub. all I ve read was : slayer\normie posts and some very good threads with good and fun stuff, guess what? these threads were r\incels-like
so EXPLAIN or cuck
I think you posted on lookism before.. I can't explain.. You just give off that lookism vibe lmao

Weed said:
I think you posted on lookism before
this is the first forum I joined in my entire life

nausea said:
Weed said:
well I don't know there's no way to prove lol.. I am just saying

Weed said:
nausea said:
Weed said:
well I don't know there's no way to prove lol.. I am just saying
tell me at least why, or what you mean, just out of curiosity

nausea said:

so EXPLAIN or cuck

future teller confirmed