Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The beach is some of the worst suicidefuel for ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I haven't been to the beach in year, never again. It's where all the young attractive white people congregate, so many attractive foids who I'll never have, so many young Chads who mog me.

Take the beachpill

Question : is being a bad swimmer an incel trait?. (cope idekh to swim tbh)

I haven't been to the beach in year, never again. It's where all the young attractive white people congregate, so many attractive foids who I'll never have, so many young Chads who mog me.

Take the beachpill

Down here in the South, the beach is suicidefuel for whites because of the sunburn risk. You can get a sense of schadenfreude from knowing that those white people whom you may envy are going to Cancerify themselves in the long run. Being tan's all fun I guess, but why get tan when you'll just fade back to white. Why not just use fake tan.

going to the beach as an incel is the worst form of torture. why do this to yourself?

I like that video, I'll go to the beach this year and try to make my own Beach Facts (hometown is connected to the sea)

I am not kidding you when I say I have only been to the beach once (when I was like 8)

Why would you go to the beach as an incel, its even worse during the summer because you literally get mogged by everyone there.

i try to be alone in most crowded beach i try to drowing ma self

Yes im on a vacation rn i feel that suifuel daily ngl.Ruins my VACATION.

tbh its suifuel because you get mogged

but if ur low inhib enough its jackofffuel tbh

seeing all the hot foids

just jack off

Every beach I go to is fat obese gross old people and little kids. Rarely attractive girls here or there but they're a major minority. I like beaches. I don't give a fuck.