Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Beast is such a great superhero and the best X-Men

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
X-Men have a motif of different types of people being able to live together, accepting who you are, etc.

However, most heroes could easily pretend to be normal (and most of them did before they got saved by Xavier) they look normal, human. All they have to do is keep their powers hidden.

But not the Beast...

Beast-x-men-beast-34351782-859-1161.jpg

He indeed looks like a beast, he is ugly, blue, a complete monster... people will scream and run away after looking at him. But his looks are the complete opposite of what he is on the inside: a calm, collected scientist and intellectual. He is exactly what the X-Men are (supposedly) about: a person who is judged by something he cannot control, he can't live a normal life, because he would never be accepted, he will never be seen as something else by normal humans. Even though he is accepted and respected by other mutants, he is the one character who have to deal with the fact he will never fit in.

Wish my pecs looked like that

Beast. Not “The Beast”.

Nightcrawler and Gambit are cool :soy: Wolverine btw is a pathetic midgetcel, his height is 5'3.

I don't read comics my brother does, he says Beast is moralfag and simp.

He said Beast has double standards for morality, I don't know tbh, maybe my brother just hates him.
He will behave based on the writer's desire, so whether he is a "moralfag", "simp", etc. does not matter because it all depends who whoever writes his stories. I am talking about his design and overall flavor.