Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Behavorial sink

Are Calhoun's experiments relevant to human behavior

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
slaaneshcel

slaaneshcel

Recruit
★★★★
So there where many criticisms agaisnt Calhoun's experiment because of the idea that humans are beyond mice in socialization and brain development. I feel that western countries are directly following the same path as his experiment. When survival needs like food and water are met, the males turn more submissive while the females turn violent. A few unnecessary males turn violent on all of their cohabitants. Compare a first world country where food and water are readily available to a third world one and you see that in the first world countries male violence is dropping rapidly while female violence is increasing. I feel that incelism is just an inevitable result of the behavioral sink and if Calhoun's experiment does apply to humans there is no silver lining beyond the extinction of the species.

So there where many criticisms agaisnt Calhoun's experiment because 0f the idea that humans are beyond mice in socialization and brain development I feel that western countries are directly following the same path as his experiment. When survival needs like food and water are met, the males turn more submissive while the females turn violent. A few unnecessary males turn violent on all of their cohabitants. Compare a first world country where food and water are readily available to a third world one and you see that in the first world countries male violence is dropping rapidly while female violence is increasing. I feel that incelism is just an inevitable result of the behavioral sink and if Calhoun's experiment does apply to humans there is no silver lining beyond the extinction of the species.
I think a lot of people discredit Calhoun's findings because they were so accurate, and people, especially foids and leftists, don't want to admit that homosexuality, transgenderism, etc. are all unnatural and indicative of a sick civilization.

I'm sorry but watching mice scamper around like that is the most infuriating thing in the world. They just scutter around like fucking little bastards I just hate them so much. And they never stop squeaking and screaming GOD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I think a lot of people discredit Calhoun's findings because they were so accurate, and people, especially foids and leftists, don't want to admit that homosexuality, transgenderism, etc. are all unnatural and indicative of a sick civilization.
Very true, If I could expand on his experiments and apply it to humans I would say the lack of a struggle to survive directly correlates with a need to create a false struggle that many lgbt activists create for themselves
I'm sorry but watching mice scamper around like that is the most infuriating thing in the world. They just scutter around like fucking little bastards I just hate them so much. And they never stop squeaking and screaming GOD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Mice are much better than humans. I would take care of a female mouse over a western female any day

Last edited:
The “Equilibrium” period. It was here that the social roles of mice began to break down. Mice born during this period found they lacked space to mark out territories in, and random acts of violence among the mice began to occur. Many males simply gave up on trying to find females. These males retreated into their bedding and rarely ventured out. Simply eating, sleeping, and grooming.
“only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. ... Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked.”

The “Equilibrium” period. It was here that the social roles of mice began to break down. Mice born during this period found they lacked space to mark out territories in, and random acts of violence among the mice began to occur. Many males simply gave up on trying to find females. These males retreated into their bedding and rarely ventured out. Simply eating, sleeping, and grooming.
Exactly why I made this post and I hope it gets more views. Too many incels get stuck in the lie that there's hope. If Calhouns's experiments really do transfer to humans than there is no stopping the Behavioral sink no matter how hard you cry against it.

No. It's only relevant to the majority of people, but there will always be a small minority of people who don't let their reptile brains dictate what to do and what not to do.

Those who don't participate in the modern insanity will survive, and they will rebuild civilization.

Even if the behavioral sink applied to humans, we could still prevent some consequences of it with our technological solutions.

No. It's only relevant to the majority of people, but there will always be a small minority of people who don't let their reptile brains dictate what to do and what not to do.

Those who don't participate in the modern insanity will survive, and they will rebuild civilization.

Even if the behavioral sink applied to humans, we could still prevent some consequences of it with our technological solutions.
IDK, Even in his experiment there were those that refused to participate in mouse society(The beautiful ones etc) but there was no hope of them rebuilding a functional society.

IDK, Even in his experiment there were those that refused to participate in mouse society(The beautiful ones etc) but there was no hope of them rebuilding a functional society.
I am well aware of that fact. Ironically, I am one of the beautiful ones, because I don't go out and increase my knowledge online and with books.
It's just my personal belief, but I do think there are people out there who could and would rebuild a broken society if they had to. I would.

I would say the lack of a struggle to survive directly correlates with a need to create a false struggle that many lgbt activists create for themselves

Also many women wish to be in a submissive role, hence the manufacturing of a fake perception of oppression. Someone told me once that this current phase of society is like a wife shit-testing a husband about "are you man enough to stop me?" My addendum would be that while most men of the past would have already put the bitches in their place, modern men are too low-testosterone from chemical pollutants and sugary diets to ever "snap."