Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The BEST way to lowinhibmaxx

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
is to start MMA, boxing, muah thay or just any fightning sport that will bring your confidience up so fucking high because you know you can beat an average fucker on the streets, you are not scared of some bully because you KNOW you WILL fuck him up. There's no way better way to lowinhibmaxx, self esteemaxx

ded srs
ngl
t b h
b
h

I'm pretty low inhib and have done kickboxing and bjj

So adds up to me. Still women dont like me though

I'm pretty low inhib and have done kickboxing and bjj

So adds up to me. Still women dont like me though
This thread is not about getting women, it's about being low inhib yourself.. You don't know the pain of having fucked self esteem and being high inhib

ahahahah twotimesCUCKinarow, good

>Not just popping some MDMA
Not good enough boyo.

I can fight but I'm too high inhib to join sports.

have you done it weed? I've actually considered it. is it worth it?

I did martial arts back when I was being bullied in HS but unfortunately I wasn't low inhib enough to fuck up my bullies

have you done it weed? I've actually considered it. is it worth it?
Nope, I am too high inhib to join... I had to ask my "friend" to go with me 1 year ago because I wanted to but was too high inhib to go alone and he declined, I just don't have any reletable friends at all... I wish I had one, I miss sub 13 year olds life tbh when I actually had very reletable friends... Fuck I really want to and it's not too late but I am just too high inhib

No, because you can just carry a gun. But you should never throw the first punch. You never know if the other guy has a gun, and if you throw the first punch the other guy can claim self defense. Same applies to you. If someone attacks you, you can just shoot the guy like zimmerman did to treyvon.

Nope, I am too high inhib to join... I had to ask my "friend" to go with me 1 year ago because I wanted to but was too high inhib to go alone and he declined, I just don't have any reletable friends at all... I wish I had one, I miss sub 13 year olds life tbh when I actually had very reletable friends... Fuck I really want to and it's not too late but I am just too high inhib
Where you from buddy, i'll go with you. i can be pretty high inhib about this kinda shit too.

No mdma or alcohol? Take those on a night out and you are golden for the night.
Also I took wrestling and it only slightly lower my inhib. Although I wasn't very good at it. Carrying around a sock-n-lock is much better for protection and lowinhibmax. Long range, hard for other guy to defend, and hit someone once and their fucked. Go to 4:45

In America you can also carry a gun legally.

Cope. I used to literally be in a Karate club as a child and still was high inhib as fuck.

or you can just druggmaxx and bark at random strangers to show dominance

Cope. I used to literally be in a Karate club as a child and still was high inhib as fuck.

That's because karate is fucking useless for self-defense. Boxing, BJJ, and Krav Maga are far more practical.

Propranolol plus modafinil is a legit way to low inhibmaxx. You have to take action when you're on those meds though - just consuming them won't make you low-inhib. You have to train your brain.

Where you from buddy, i'll go with you. i can be pretty high inhib about this kinda shit too.
UK ngl
No, because you can just carry a gun. But you should never throw the first punch. You never know if the other guy has a gun, and if you throw the first punch the other guy can claim self defense. Same applies to you. If someone attacks you, you can just shoot the guy like zimmerman did to treyvon.
It won't really increase your long term inhibition and theres a fear of taking someone's life still

No places around my area/no money.

It isn't the martial arts that make you low inhib, it's the friendships you form at the gym from going there everyday and austically training with the other mma autists. Positive social experiences bolsters your confidence in other social situations. Basic stuff.

Edit: And I'm basing this off of my personal experiences as a mma autist when I was a young man.

Just drink. You don't need to be low inhibition all the time, just when approaching foids.