Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the Bible is full of blackpills

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Bible: "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." [1 Timothy 2:11-14]
Bible says: "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." [1 Corinthians 14:34]
Bible says: "Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as christ also is the head of the church, he himself being the savior of the body. But as the church is subject to christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything." [Ephesians 5:22-24

[size=large]Bible: "A bad wife brings humiliation, downcast looks, and a wounded heart. Slack of hand and weak of knee is the man whose wife fails to make him happy. Woman is the origin of sin, and it is through her that we all die. Do not leave a leaky cistern to drip or allow a bad wife to say what she likes. If she does not accept your control, divorce her and send her away." [Ecclesiasticus 25:25[/size]

[size=large][size=large]Bible: If a father / husband does not endorse his daughter's / wife's vows, all pledges made by her become null and void, in other words a woman cannot make any contract on her own without the permission of a husband or father: "But if her father forbids her when he hears about it, none of her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand .... Her husband may confirm or nullify any vow she makes or any sworn pledge to deny herself." [Numbers. 30:2-15][/size][/size]

At least back then they had leashes for the bitches. Adultery should be punished by the wamon getting raped to death by rabid hyenas.

from genesis

[font=Corbel, Verdana, sans-serif]Then the [/font][font=Corbel, Verdana, sans-serif]Lord[/font][font=Corbel, Verdana, sans-serif] God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”[/font]

[font=Corbel, Verdana, sans-serif]see? a righteous woman is an helper[/font]

and here's another one

[font=Corbel, Verdana, sans-serif]I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.[/font]

Christianity>Islam

Deuteronomy 22:22-24

If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

A woman bearing false witness about her virginity is deserving of capital punishment. 
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2022:13-21

nausea said:
elaborate?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyizRJwnIkQ[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4g7W_vRjU[/video]

genesis 1 sloots gon sloot

@Dingus_Incel

yes because a guy from nowhere is going to "expose" Islam

do a favor to yourself and delete those vids

nausea said:
@Dingus_Incel

yes because a guy from nowhere is going to "expose" Islam

do a favor to yourself and delete those vids

You cannot silence the truth. The pedophile warlord Muhammed was visited by demons.

TFW government shills are treated like scholars by people who swallowed the Jonestown kool aid.

another gem of wisdom:

For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.

nausea said:
elaborate?

1. Monogamy. Islam supports polygamy which leads to inceldom.

2. Islam supports cousin marriages which leads to inbreeding, lower IQ, deformities and more inceldom.

3. Islamic societies are primitive and would be even more primitive if it wasn't for Western civilization and its contributions.

That being said I do respect islamic societies in the sense that many of them still have their pimp hand strong.

BlackPillDealer said:
1. Monogamy. Islam supports polygamy which leads to inceldom.

2. Islam supports cousin marriages which leads to inbreeding, lower IQ, deformities and more inceldom.

3. Islamic societies are primitive and would be even more primitive if it wasn't for Western civilization and its contributions.

That being said I do respect islamic societies in the sense that many of them still have their pimp hand strong.

completely false

In Islam you have EVEN MORE incels because they can take 4wives.

Meaning it is EVEN WORSE than our situation in the west.

Ppl who adore islam have no idea what they are talking about.

Seems more red pill than blackpill to me. All religion is false cope anyway.

Yeah the bible was written by some good writers like me, but its dated and i should be tasked with writing an updated one and starting my own religious cult.

I dont claim to be a higher power, just a superior brain that is all knowing.

Oodar said:
Yeah the bible was written by some good writers like me, but its dated and i should be tasked with writing an updated one and starting my own religious cult.

I dont claim to be a higher power, just a superior brain that is all knowing.

Narcissistcel.

St.Tropez said:
In Islam you have EVEN MORE incels because they can take 4wives.

Meaning it is EVEN WORSE than our situation in the west.

Ppl who adore islam have no idea what they are talking about.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

@ItheIthe

do you have other gems from the bible?

nausea said:
another gem of wisdom:

For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.

Shit maybe the I should read the Bible more often

@nausea

Isaiah 3:16-4:1. Story of a bunch of women of Zion were extremely conceded, always trying to seduce men with their waywardness. God detested this, took from them their perfumes and other elegancies, and made them bald and smelly. In one day they went from extremely conceded to begging for a monogamous husband.

Yet churches never teach about male authority.

lonelyistheworld said:
Yet churches never teach about male authority.

Because they would be shut down by feminists if they taught that.

What I find very interesting is the description of the Fall in Genesis. According to the book of Genesis, the Fall came to be because Satan, the great deceiver who attempts to leads humanity astray, tempted Eve by talking her into believing that she could be like God. Meanwhile, Adam was similarly tempted and convinced that he should follow the proud female's advice.

Think about that for a moment! The female was tempted into believing that she could be like God. The man was tempted into believing that following the female's advice is a good idea. This is the Fall! Woman: full of herself. Man: listening to a woman. Even from a non-Christian point of view, this is a very clever observation. Just consider how many pagan religions worship motherhood goddesses or how secular surrogate religions are gynocentric. 

Furthermore, the Bible describes the female's unwillingness to submit as a result of the Fall. God says to her that her desire will now be "contrary to her husband." So, before the fall, the female gladly fulfilled her roles as the submissive helper she was created for by the Christian's God - AFTER the fall, she is now boisterous and unsubmissive, her desire is now "contrary" to her husband. 

Hence, a female refusing to submit is both sin and the result of sin. 

Very interesting concept!

nausea said:
Bible: "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." [1 Timothy 2:11-14]
Bible says: "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." [1 Corinthians 14:34]
Bible says: "Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as christ also is the head of the church, he himself being the savior of the body. But as the church is subject to christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything." [Ephesians 5:22-24

[size=large]Bible: "A bad wife brings humiliation, downcast looks, and a wounded heart. Slack of hand and weak of knee is the man whose wife fails to make him happy. Woman is the origin of sin, and it is through her that we all die. Do not leave a leaky cistern to drip or allow a bad wife to say what she likes. If she does not accept your control, divorce her and send her away." [Ecclesiasticus 25:25[/size]

[size=large][size=large]Bible: If a father / husband does not endorse his daughter's / wife's vows, all pledges made by her become null and void, in other words a woman cannot make any contract on her own without the permission of a husband or father: "But if her father forbids her when he hears about it, none of her vows or the pledges by which she obligated herself will stand .... Her husband may confirm or nullify any vow she makes or any sworn pledge to deny herself." [Numbers. 30:2-15][/size][/size]

Why does fucking nobody on this website know what a blackpill is?

Red Shambhala said:
What I find very interesting is the description of the Fall in Genesis. According to the book of Genesis, the Fall came to be because Satan, the great deceiver who attempts to leads humanity astray, tempted Eve by talking her into believing that she could be like God. Meanwhile, Adam was similarly tempted and convinced that he should follow the proud female's advice.

Think about that for a moment! The female was tempted into believing that she could be like God. The man was tempted into believing that following the female's advice is a good idea. This is the Fall! Woman: full of herself. Man: listening to a woman. Even from a non-Christian point of view, this is a very clever observation. Just consider how many pagan religions worship motherhood goddesses or how secular surrogate religions are gynocentric. 

Furthermore, the Bible describes the female's unwillingness to submit as a result of the Fall. God says to her that her desire will now be "contrary to her husband." So, before the fall, the female gladly fulfilled her roles as the submissive helper she was created for by the Christian's God - AFTER the fall, she is now boisterous and unsubmissive, her desire is now "contrary" to her husband. 

Hence, a female refusing to submit is both sin and the result of sin. 

Very interesting concept!

ok now

confront the fall in the bible with the fall in the q'ran, it blames BOTH woman and man the same

wandercamp said:
Why does fucking nobody on this website know what a blackpill is?

provide your definition