Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Big Bang Theorie is jewish propaganda

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Just look at "The Big Bang Theorie", there you have the 4 types of people jews want you to feel good about:

First the manlett:
Leonard is a whiteknight manlett with glasses, nothing more to say he symbolizes the soycuck.

Next the ethnic:
Rajesh is member of the most undesired mass migrating race, a curry and he symbolizes the migrant.

The autist/androgyn faggot:
Sheldon is obvious a simbol for a fag, but its a TV show and kids watch it so the do it like the jews allways do they lie and try to programm people with suptile fag propaganda, thats also the reason why they made him the most "childish" character because they want kids to be fags.

The jew:
Howard: Of course he is a jew, who would guessed that. Did nazi that coming...
Jokes by side he is of course one of the ones with surperior intelligence, who could be behind that :waitwhat:

Think about it when you are a kid and you identify with one of the characters, if youre white you become ether a cuck or a fag, if your an ethnic or jew you remain sexual normal because howard is a negative example for the jew who kinds will work against and rajesh is portrait asexual.

The female sexual partners of the characters: Leonard fucks rajeshs sister (race mixxing), Penny fucks everyone (feminism), sheldon fucks a girl who looks like a dude (faggotry), and the jew only fucks a white beauty :feelsokman:

WHO COULD BE BEHIND THAT SHOW :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::feelsokman:

Last edited:
I don't watch that show but I heard of it. Its literally what normalfags think of us during earlier times, the show is also for complete soyboys now.

"Big Bang Theory" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Big Bang Theory" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

gigacuck.jpg

I'm immune to American TV/movie programming. I've just never been able to get into any of it. I guess I've always just seen the blatant propaganda in it. Also American """humor""" is by far the worst in all of the western world.

The black pill has made some of my favorite tv shows absolutely unwatchable.

Watching shows like that is cucked tbh

It’s a terrible show

it must feel great to be normie enough not to hate this show.

Big bang started when Chad started banging foids

BBT shows how Chads and Stacies hijack things typically associated with "nerds". Chad puts on glasses, pretends to be computer nerd and fucks Stacy gf. The same thing is happening with anime, Chads get their foid gfs to dress up as anime characters when they fuck them. There truly is no escape.

TBBT was the worst show of all time

Didn't the jew get cucked by Leonard in one of the episodes?

I will never watch that normie soy TV series.

That's a normie show, what did you expect?

everything on tv is, dude

read about 'bella and the bulldogs' it'll blow your mind

Raj fucks some hot white girls despite being a curry, it's very unrealistic.