Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The big brains over at r/IncelTear try to calculate what a slave girl would cost in today's dollars

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201110 093755

Apparently none of these Einsteins understand supply & demand curves. If a prime foids would fetch $130,000, you better believe they would be bred in large quantities until a price / value equilibrium is reached where it's affordable and fair for all men to afford as many slave girls as he wanted.

source

Just a bunch of white people tryna calculate the price of slaves today. Nothing to see

In incelistan they are provided by the government :feelsEhh:

Even if they were right and that we could not afford slaves, slavery would destroy their feminist power anyways. I would take that.

I hope that lacyvulture get killed in the worst way (in minecraft: story mode)

They would be issued by the government tho

seems fair enough, that's about as much as most normies go into indentured servitude for :feelsokman:

Not the wisest move since black folks associate slavery with their past in america and we currently have ethnic cleasing with whiteys being the ethnicity on the chopping block.

I am sold! Where is the market?

Dicaprio

Tbh even if it cost an exorbitant amount, I would be fine with that, at least it would give me something to work towards instead of having the rest of my life consisting of rotting in loneliness

STEMmaxxing would actually mean something instead of just being a better paid wageslave

Tbh even if it cost an exorbitant amount, I would be fine with that, at least it would give me something to work towards instead of having the rest of my life consisting of rotting in loneliness

STEMmaxxing would actually mean something instead of just being a better paid wageslave
same. imagine buying a pristine loli for $300k :feelsohh:

IT has a lot of experience in that, especially in trying to buy child slaves for sex. Ask Dr. Pizza.

Isn't this what they accuse us of? :feelsgah:

Do they not understand the irony? I know they don't because they don't think very far into the future at all. There is many examples of the pitiful IQ they have. Who would even talk this way at this stage of time when slavery already ended hundreds of years ago? How do you even get to this point unless you are highly obsessed with creating a Strawman that you have to go back hundreds of years just to pull up a situation with which to attack us with? Mentally Ill to an unfathomable degree.
IT has a lot of experience in that, especially in trying to buy child slaves for sex. Ask Dr. Pizza.
They really don't think anything through. The company they keep is dooming them to ridicule, even by the ones that are supposedly below them. Just makes us look better.

Last edited:
same. imagine buying a pristine loli for $300k
But if loli's cost that much, then I would buy one roastie to breed with, and hopefully get one loli per year from her. Selling one loli per year at $300k would add up to some big bucks. But then of course everyone would be doing that too and the price would decline a lot.

But if loli's cost that much, then I would buy one roastie to breed with, and hopefully get one loli per year from her. Selling one loli per year at $300k would add up to some big bucks. But then of course everyone would be doing that too and the price would decline a lot.
yeah I assume lolis would be expensive initially but later go down in price :feelsthink: also probably 10 year olds would be the most expensive since you have to wait less yet you still have prime pairbonding years and she's almost guaranteed to be innocent at that age :feelsohh:

you better believe they would be bred in large quantities until a price / value equilibrium is reached where it's affordable and fair for all men to afford as many slave girls as he wanted.
That would actually be a very profitable business

Dr.Pizza moment