Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THE BIG LIBERAL LIE

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
The lie of the (((liberals))) who control half of our media (plus Facebook and Google):
Ever since their grandparents got discriminated against by "proud white people" based on their ethnicity (=genes):

Genes don't matter:soy: And if they do, they're not correlated with your ethnicity:soy:

Their explanation for Asian men struggling sexually in America: Stereotypes that can be traced back to colonialism!!:feels:
Not one single word about height, dicksize, jawline, muscularity or feminine looks of Asians, because that would destroy the narrative.

Their explanation for Hispanic immigrants being poor and recent Asian being rich: They just ignore the Asians being rich and focus on how racism keeps the Latinos poor:soy:

Their explanation for higher income of men: sexism:soy: Not one word about what we are evolutionary adapted for.

Their explanation for Ashkenazi Jewish success: They just ignore and hide it. Or they count them as white men:soy:

Their explanation for tropical nations being poor???:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My explanation: In the north you would freeze your ass off if you are stupid, that's why we had selective pressures for being smart for millenias.

Also:
Researchers at Harvard's Center for International Development found in 2001 that only three tropical economies — Hong Kong, Singapore, and part of Taiwan — were classified as high-income by the World Bank. :(
hmm what might their ethnicity be:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i'm sure its people native to the tropes.

Disclaimer: I even understand the motivation to lie about this somehow. They don't want a race war (neither do I) and they don't want people to fall into the fallacy that there is no smart black person, or no smart woman. There are black foids out there who have the potential to become engineers, and it would be wrong for them to not give it a shot.
I also think there are other jobs that a black foid with social skills can do better than me (a white autist).
It is also extremely low IQ to state that a race is superior because they are stronger or taller.
Oh wait, I know someone who discriminates like crazy based on those stupid criteria:blackpill::feelshaha:

But: equality based on lies is not stable.

PS: This goes to any Bluepiller reading this. I know what you were thinking when you read the title.
You thought "yes!!!!! I'll be the first to post this on r/IncelTear, with the catchy title "incels are antisemitic and racist, shocker.". I know that you came here to feel intellectually superior, but if that is your goal I suppose you go to a BLM protest.
Go ahead and share it anyway in your bluepilled echochambers. Nobody will openly comment that I have a point, but if they have some basic critical thinking abilities, it will make them question the narrative.

Last edited:
Brutal nobody gives a shitpill