[JFL] The Biggest Coper of All Time

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Veteran
-

He would've been better off dead in 6 months, like his doctors predicted, tbh. :feelscry:

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
So overprotective daddies of teen girls are just my imaginary enemies, same as girls being picky spoiled cunts also just my imaginary problems. Just need to take shower, go outside, and find cute teen girl

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Veteran
-
So overprotective daddies of teen girls are just my imaginary enemies, same as girls being picky spoiled cunts also just my imaginary problems. Just need to take shower, go outside, and find cute teen girl
Yes, those things are all your fault because you've created a "prison in your mind". If you just close your eyes and pretend that women are sweet, innocent little snowflakes that are eager to fuck you, you will escape that prison! Of course, you'll still be jerking off, but at least your mind will be free! Hey, it works for that deformed little manlet. Every day, he imagines that he's not a subhuman stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. If he can do it, so can you! No excuses, you whiner!

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Yes, those things are all your fault because you've created a "prison in your mind". If you just close your eyes and pretend that women are sweet, innocent little snowflakes that are eager to fuck you, you will escape that prison! Of course, you'll still be jerking off, but at least your mind will be free! Hey, it works for that deformed little manlet. Every day, he imagines that he's not a subhuman stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. If he can do it, so can you! No excuses, you whiner!
Yay, will find cute adorable loli of culture, take as waifu, and then smoke weed with her daddy ¦>

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
on his place i would rope myself at 15 lol

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Daydreaming you aren’t subhuman only works if you aren’t in constant physical pain like me.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
guy is such a lying idiot

competing in life as an average man going all out and working 60 hours a week is hell on earth and you'll still probably fail

with a deformity it's impossible

NEETard

NEETard

Veteran
-
I am the biggest coper of all time. Keep myself alive in the hopes that ill finally start living a life worth living, we all know that will never happen

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
May God have mercy upon his soul.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
Idiot doesn't realize without all these modern advancements he'd be dead already

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Tbh I don’t hate him at all

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Biggest roper of all time

C

changeiscoming

Recruit
-
Idiot doesn't realize without all these modern advancements he'd be dead already
As he should have been. I really hate this modern soyciety's passion of saving any and every deformed child because "everyone deserves to live and be happy". Disgusting bluepilled shyte creating infinite amount of torture upon the poor souls who would've been better off dead and not having to endure 70 years of life as a deformedcel

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
guy is such a lying idiot

competing in life as an average man going all out and working 60 hours a week is hell on earth and you'll still probably fail

with a deformity it's impossible
At least with a deformity, most people will pity you and treat you nicely as a sort of compensation for the horrible life you have been given. If you're just a manlet or have an ugly face but don't have any diseases you were born with, you'll be treated like shit. Bagelcel would probably not have been bullied if he was in a wheelchair.

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
I don't agree with what this crippled phaggot is saying, but I don't hate him. I feel sorry for him, and I feel sorry for myself as well. He is genetic poop.

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
to be fair freakmaxxing works. He has unlimited money and sympathy

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
I would drive a car off a cliff if i was him.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
His body is the prison, his mind is the prisoner...

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
-
I didnt watch the video but of i were him i i would just cope with vidya drugs and alcohol

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
bro... just wheel yourself off the cliff honestly

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
The side of lookism where based off his looks you would think he'd have an incel personality and side here but he is only another loud ego driven idiot nourmie.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
All he has is the cope, this guy doesn't even look like he's physically capable of roping.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Commander
-
1s and 2s are happier overall than 3s to 6s. They literally have to either copemaxx to an extreme, or die.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
-
It may be an unintended side effect of the blue pill that this ultra maxx truecel could at least fraud as a dude who was successful and fulfilled in life.

Just seeing him exist in that predicament is demotivational, yet still he was able to give motivational speeches. People will believe anything (except for the truth).

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
The worst part is that society will continue to coddle him, making him think he is more than what he is.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Veteran
-
1s and 2s are happier overall than 3s to 6s. They literally have to either copemaxx to an extreme, or die.
Yes, those of us in the middle of the looks range somehow feel that ascension is a real possibility, whereas truecels are resigned to their fate.
The worst part is that society will continue to coddle him, making him think he is more than what he is.
Notice how the audience is bored stiff of his platitudes, yet they still mechanically clap for him because it's the politically correct thing to do. Fortunately, he's too stupid to know any better.