Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Biggest Coper of All Time

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-

He would've been better off dead in 6 months, like his doctors predicted, tbh. :feelscry:

I'd just off myself

So overprotective daddies of teen girls are just my imaginary enemies, same as girls being picky spoiled cunts also just my imaginary problems. Just need to take shower, go outside, and find cute teen girl

So overprotective daddies of teen girls are just my imaginary enemies, same as girls being picky spoiled cunts also just my imaginary problems. Just need to take shower, go outside, and find cute teen girl
Yes, those things are all your fault because you've created a "prison in your mind". If you just close your eyes and pretend that women are sweet, innocent little snowflakes that are eager to fuck you, you will escape that prison! Of course, you'll still be jerking off, but at least your mind will be free! Hey, it works for that deformed little manlet. Every day, he imagines that he's not a subhuman stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. If he can do it, so can you! No excuses, you whiner!

Yes, those things are all your fault because you've created a "prison in your mind". If you just close your eyes and pretend that women are sweet, innocent little snowflakes that are eager to fuck you, you will escape that prison! Of course, you'll still be jerking off, but at least your mind will be free! Hey, it works for that deformed little manlet. Every day, he imagines that he's not a subhuman stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. If he can do it, so can you! No excuses, you whiner!
Yay, will find cute adorable loli of culture, take as waifu, and then smoke weed with her daddy ¦>

on his place i would rope myself at 15 lol

Daydreaming you aren’t subhuman only works if you aren’t in constant physical pain like me.

3:30. Incels btfo

guy is such a lying idiot

competing in life as an average man going all out and working 60 hours a week is hell on earth and you'll still probably fail

with a deformity it's impossible

I am the biggest coper of all time. Keep myself alive in the hopes that ill finally start living a life worth living, we all know that will never happen

Idiot doesn't realize without all these modern advancements he'd be dead already

Tbh I don’t hate him at all

Idiot doesn't realize without all these modern advancements he'd be dead already
It really bothers me that they keep these damaged people alive!

Seems cruel.

Biggest roper of all time

As he should have been. I really hate this modern soyciety's passion of saving any and every deformed child because "everyone deserves to live and be happy". Disgusting bluepilled shyte creating infinite amount of torture upon the poor souls who would've been better off dead and not having to endure 70 years of life as a deformedcel

guy is such a lying idiot

competing in life as an average man going all out and working 60 hours a week is hell on earth and you'll still probably fail

with a deformity it's impossible
At least with a deformity, most people will pity you and treat you nicely as a sort of compensation for the horrible life you have been given. If you're just a manlet or have an ugly face but don't have any diseases you were born with, you'll be treated like shit. Bagelcel would probably not have been bullied if he was in a wheelchair.

I don't agree with what this crippled phaggot is saying, but I don't hate him. I feel sorry for him, and I feel sorry for myself as well. He is genetic poop.

to be fair freakmaxxing works. He has unlimited money and sympathy

I would drive a car off a cliff if i was him.

His body is the prison, his mind is the prisoner...

I didnt watch the video but of i were him i i would just cope with vidya drugs and alcohol

bro... just wheel yourself off the cliff honestly

The side of lookism where based off his looks you would think he'd have an incel personality and side here but he is only another loud ego driven idiot nourmie.

Tenor

All he has is the cope, this guy doesn't even look like he's physically capable of roping.

1s and 2s are happier overall than 3s to 6s. They literally have to either copemaxx to an extreme, or die.

He died 2 weeks ago faggots stop talking shit

It may be an unintended side effect of the blue pill that this ultra maxx truecel could at least fraud as a dude who was successful and fulfilled in life.

Just seeing him exist in that predicament is demotivational, yet still he was able to give motivational speeches. People will believe anything (except for the truth).

The worst part is that society will continue to coddle him, making him think he is more than what he is.

1s and 2s are happier overall than 3s to 6s. They literally have to either copemaxx to an extreme, or die.
Yes, those of us in the middle of the looks range somehow feel that ascension is a real possibility, whereas truecels are resigned to their fate.
The worst part is that society will continue to coddle him, making him think he is more than what he is.
Notice how the audience is bored stiff of his platitudes, yet they still mechanically clap for him because it's the politically correct thing to do. Fortunately, he's too stupid to know any better.