Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The biggest irony and blackpill realization is that looks matter MORE for men

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
The biggest mainstream bluepill lie that like 99% of the world prescribes to is that looks matter more for women. ”Men are less visual hurrdurr!! Men can increase their smv while ugly women are fucked!!”

Biggest lie ever told. As an ugly man you Will get nothing and the only way to compensate is by getting in the top 0000000,1% in status and money. This does not make up for the 30% chance of being too ugly to even enter the sexual market place.

We also know by now that being ugly as a woman doesnt matter, you will still have an active sex life with 1000s of options and 1000s of tinder matches. The only thing being ugly does for her is that she cant date a gigachad . Oh no can you imagine the injustice for ”ugly” women? A 2/10 women cant date 9,5/10 male model buhuuu!

Its over when the whole world believes a lie, disproven by facts

Last edited:
Being born as a nonchad is worse for a man than rape is for a woman. Fact.

Fuck off , women enjoy rape as long as he is a Chad and she isn't a virgin . Deal with it.

Pretty much anything is worse than rape tbh. """""""""'rape"""""" is like getting a speeding ticket for driving 15 km over the speed limit or stealing $10 JFL. Rape is way overblown because of moralfags and cuck white knights.

It is now but never used to. Social media - Instagram and Tinder changed the game. Now we're living in an open hypergamy gynocracy and this is the result

Any half way good looking woman has an inbox full of suitors at all times, an army or orbiters, an army of men who want to date her and do things for her. It means being good looking is a pre-requisite now. You need to be good looking just to get a foot in the door.

Average looking men are completely invisible to women. Ugly men are visible in the sense that women are disgusted by them and want them dead to be wiped off the gene pool like the darwinian fascists that they are.

Pretty much anything is worse than rape tbh.
"""""""""'rape"""""" is like getting a speeding ticket for driving 15 km over the speed limit or stealing $10 JFL.
Rape is way overblown because of moralfags and cuck white knights.
While I agree about it being overblown, that's more in comparison to it being elevated over other forms of assault (or even murder).

I personally wouldn't like it if a guy stuck his dick in me, a foid could feel the same way about a guy she finds unattractive.

As disgusting as it is, it might cause less injury than having someone break my arm or some shit though.

I think we should have more empathy for non-sexual forms of assault which can cause more long-term suffering than yucky gropes.

Longterm yes, although I imagine rape is more upsetting in the short-term.

Yup, if you're not a Chad you're a normie who gets sex once in a blue moon or an incel who NEVER gets it

Men are more visual with bodies, women are more visual with faces.