Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The biggest thing I hate about my parents/family!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
They say I'm good looking teehee even tho I know they are lying. People in school tell me that I'm ugly all the time. I fucking hate their bluepilled hypocrisy. It makes me rage. I hate being lied to.

Whenever my family tells me I’m handsome I simply ask for the proof

You can always shit in their bed.

I hate how my brother gets the girl and how my family actually likes like from his looks. Well i guess i lost the genetic lottery.

I hate how my brother gets the girl and how my family actually likes like from his looks. Well i guess i lost the genetic lottery.
Do experiments on them

Having a high tier normie brother has to be absolute suifuel. I have a brother but he's an incel like me. The only girlfriend he ever had pussywhipped him and used him as a taxi driver jfl.

Having a high tier normie brother has to be absolute suifuel. I have a brother but he's an incel like me. The only girlfriend he ever had pussywhipped him and used him as a taxi driver jfl.
same my bro is also an incel

my mother said i had the potential to be JFL

Having a high tier normie brother has to be absolute suifuel.
I know two guys who are heterozygotic twins, one is 4/10 the other easily 8/10. Imagine living your life from childhood until college alongside a walking mogging machine that follows you around. They're the living proof of how looks determine your life.

I wouldn't mind hearing that from a relative once. People used to tell me I was "cute" when I was in elementary school but post-puberty I have never had any compliments about my looks.

My parents also do the exact same shit, I guess its ethnic brainwashing culture

I know two guys who are heterozygotic twins, one is 4/10 the other easily 8/10. Imagine living your life from childhood until college alongside a walking mogging machine that follows you around. They're the living proof of how looks determine your life.
Absolutely brutal, cannot imagine such horror.

I am very glad my parents don't comment that about me.

I love my family, but I can't stand this lie, my parents keep telling me that I'm handsome when in reality I'm very ugly (foids always ignored me, especially now in college). I'm the shortest of all my family members too.

I've said this before and I'll say this again. If they insult you based on your looks and call you ugly, they're indirectly insulting themselves. This applies mostly to mothers though but this can apply to fathers as well.