Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The biological reason why most ethnics are manlets and framelets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Bergmann's rule is an ecogeographical rule that states that within a broadly distributed taxonomic clade, populations and species of larger size are found in colder environments, and species of smaller size are found in warmer regions

It never began if your ancestors haven't evolved in a harsh polar climate for millions of years :feelsrope:

Lifefuel for @Eskimocel

I flex my whiteness by walking around in 30 degree and below weather in shorts and a t-shirt, but I'm still a manlet unfortunately.

It doesn't apply to all. Africans such as Dinaka tribe and Maasia tribe are as tall as Dinaric people and Nordic people, despite living in hot region. The remainings of mesolithic Indian hunter gatherer and the upper paleolithic Australian aboriginal showed they were taller than their contemporaries in Europe.

I flex my whiteness by walking around in 30 degree and below weather in shorts and a t-shirt, but I'm still a manlet unfortunately.
So that’s why u guys do that shit :feelsthink:

So that’s why u guys do that shit :feelsthink:

Brutal temperaturetolerancemog

I need to read about this, fucking over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back