Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The black pill has the potential to go 200x as viral if packaged correctly

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Everyone gets looks law in a removed, superficial sense. It's tantamount to public awareness of Saudi Arabian beheadings, xenoestrogens and roving rape gangs: the public can admit it's an unfair tragedy, but can't look at the problem straight in the eye, the truth is too painful and abstract to bear. Only when survival is threatened is there any impetus to change, as the last major countercultural push in Western culture coincided with the Vietnam drafts. No amount of protesting has accomplished anything west of Berlin since

Every guy believes they will bag a HQNP cutie one day and father a few kids, even the most hopeless members of this site bear a faint hope things will get better. The incel movement only exists as long as a small percentage of it's members possess no hope at all, and genuinely consider themselves the dead end to their genetic lineage.

To turn on the public to the Chad threat, one factor alone isn't enough. Could the west ever fall back on the stable cultural mores that third wave feminism dismantled? No country has ever reverted sub 1.9 birth replacement rate, which might go hand in hand with the sorry postmodern state of those countries. Even a massive cultural shift wont effect more than a choice minority, contraception and loosened family structure will either way afford most young, attractive men the liberation that has pulled society from it's roots. One offered a free taste of hedonism will not turn back unless survival becomes a factor.

So what can be done? The best option most on this site have is expat betabuxxing, SEA will fetishisize white men as long as it's fields have rice to grow. Ethnicels should leave the west, there is no hope for them here. Nuclear war might offer society a hard reset, though in all likelihood things will grow worse indefinitely. Your grandsons (if you manage to reproduce) will be forced to compete with genetically engineered superchads while under watchful eye of IBaMazonGoogle's AI preinstalled productivity police. Hopefully VR have gotten to a point where none of it matters anyway, though it's not like being able to live vicariously through artificial worlds has made life too much better for most incels today.

My most reliable cope is to remember everyone dies in the end, so what great sadness is it that I won't live much of a life before then? Everyone has the same "then", after which no soul walks but in the spectral ash of endlessness, or some shit.

Last edited:
tfw too broke and low IQ to relocate. :feelsrope:

Do not underestimate the unwillingness of the masses to see the truth. People could be bludgeoned in the head with the truth and they'd still prefer to be cucks and worship pussy.
I agree, which is why I don't consider any serious hope for the west barring nuclear catastrophe.

Sexbots, artificial wombs, male birth control, and the collapse of the gynocentric government will make all the men uncucked and blackpilled, until then the best thing to do is push for those things and spread the blackpill any way you can.

Sexbots, artificial wombs, male birth control, and the collapse of the gynocentric government will make all the men uncucked and blackpilled, until then the best thing to do is push for those things and spread the blackpill any way you can.
I forgot about sexbots. How long until you imagine they breach the uncanny valley and enter the market fully functional?

I forgot about sexbots. How long until you imagine they breach the uncanny valley and enter the market fully functional?
I optimistically think it won't take more than 10 years to have access to decent looking ones.

I optimistically think it won't take more than 10 years to have access to decent looking ones.
Are there any companies you know of on the cutting edge?

Products rarely hit the market with the latest technology, that stuff is usually created for prior specialized purposes, then commercialized later. Is there good enough animatronic tech now? What about full humanoid mobility? Adaptive responsiveness? Tactile realism? Sweat, lubrication, smell, all this without needing more cleaning than it's worth?

I'd get behind any company ready to push the field forward, though they're going to need billions in R & D. Is there a company big enough in the field of making humanoid robots?
Are there any companies you know of on the cutting edge?

Products rarely hit the market with the latest technology, that stuff is usually created for prior specialized purposes, then commercialized later. Is there good enough animatronic tech now? What about full humanoid mobility? Adaptive responsiveness? Tactile realism? Sweat, lubrication, smell, all this without needing more cleaning than it's worth?

I'd get behind any company ready to push the field forward, though they're going to need billions in R & D. Is there a company big enough in the field of making humanoid robots?
Here's the best out right now

Last edited:
I too think everyone understands and maybe even accepts the blackpill on a subconscious level. We simply must hold out for the net few years and keep spreading the blackpill. Alt-right movements get by through switching their terminology around, even if the underlying message is the same. Maybe we should do the same thing. It's more of the "packaging" of the blackpill than the pill itself.

I don't know about the updates on sexbots there are now but I'm sure they're working on it. They have running and backflipping robots, but they don't look like humans. To get all the things you're talking about might take 30+ years, but there will still be good enough ones that will replace most women before that time.
If there was a company that made them they'd be the biggest pimps in the world.
Here's the best out right now
I've seen that before, it's not so bad. Remember, only a few decades ago computers weighed over 500 pounds.
I too think everyone understands and maybe even accepts the blackpill on a subconscious level. We simply must hold out for the net few years and keep spreading the blackpill. Alt-right movements get by through switching their terminology around, even if the underlying message is the same. Maybe we should do the same thing. It's more of the "packaging" of the blackpill than the pill itself.
That's right, all parts of the manosphere are different packagings of blackpills and red pills.

Last edited:
I wont read this but congrats op

now I read it and very high IQ op