Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The black pill is dead.

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
We have users here telling us to be nice to women and respecting them llike spidey and he doesn't get banned. hes telling us "I know deformed sub 4 man datin 8/10 girl and she loves him" and doesn't get banned. literally a normie platitude thats always posted. 

We have guys telling us "personalitycel" is legit. literally agreeing with cucktears yet posting here. that's the oppisite of black pill.

The blackpill is that your looks and genetics determine everything. they determine how people treat you, they determine how people view your pesronality, and everything else

chad get it all
normie get leftover
incels get nothing

that's it. this board isn't blackpilled. its grey pilled

This is why I ragequit from this site every once in a while. Some users here are pure RageFuel

We have to fight back, where da mods at

Yoyo said:
the mods don't banned bluepilled apperantly. you can say shit like "my friend is deformed incel and dating a 8/10 and she loves him" and not get banned"

TheVman said:
Yoyo said:
the mods don't banned bluepilled apperantly. you can say shit like "my friend is deformed incel and dating a 8/10 and she loves him" and not get banned"
you guys need to take the power back
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APmUWC8S1_M[/video]

someone tag seargentincel please

42cel_Alt#01 said:
This is why I ragequit from this site every once in a while. Some users here are pure RageFuel

Welcome back

there is no such thing as a bad personality

42cel_Alt#01 said:
they're making the blackpilled users leave. this is even more ragefuel.

iiiTeMpeR said:
there is no such thing as a bad personality
its bad jawline

Yeah, there's certainly been an influx in cancerous users the past couple weeks.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah, there's certainly been an influx in cancerous users the past couple weeks.
the website made it to top of reddit r/all, i think that's why. it was that guys post about "frightening girls"

TheVman said:
chad get it all
normie get leftover
incel get nothing

This x [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]∞[/font]

Ryo_Hazuki said:

ban them!

Everyone here is pretty much already blackpilled into oblivion. It's only the newbies and maybe lurkers that aren't yet.

When we say being NT is a plus, we mean normie looking mentalcels, not sub 4s. Everybody agrees that it's over for sub 4s. It's a little bit more complicated for normies though.

Too much attention. It's getting flooded by cucktears

You won't catch me telling you to treat foids well... I do believe personality is somewhat important, but no where near the importance of looks... It all begins and ends with looks.

TheVman said:
We have users here telling us to be nice to women and respecting them llike spidey and he doesn't get banned. hes telling us "I know deformed sub 4 man datin 8/10 girl and she loves him" and doesn't get banned. literally a normie platitude thats always posted. 

We have guys telling us "personalitycel" is legit. literally agreeing with cucktears yet posting here. that's the oppisite of black pill.

The blackpill is that your looks and genetics determine everything. they determine how people treat you, they determine how people view your pesronality, and everything else

chad get it all
normie get leftover
incels get nothing

that's it. this board isn't blackpilled. its grey pilled

Lookstheory is simply undeniable. I know autistic Chads and they are treated very differently.

42cel_Alt#01 said:

Yeah. Those fucking platitudes will make an incel e.r.

Suicel said:
Everyone here is pretty much already blackpilled into oblivion. It's only the newbies and maybe lurkers that aren't yet.

tru the reddit/lookism scum are migrating here in troves

TheVman said:
"I know deformed sub 4 man datin 8/10 girl and she loves him"
This would only be lifefuel if he was not rich or had status.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

happens to literally every forum / community i've been on
the blue pill guys are a cancer or maybe man is a cancer

90% of men are delusional cucks and will invade anywhere, EVEN if they come from a shithole war torn country and grew up under shitty conditions

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG3alXdMVs&t[/video]

IT'S HAPPENING. THE BLUES ARE TAKING OVER THE PLACE OF DARKNESS.

And people defending the gymcel cope.

UncannyValley said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG3alXdMVs&t[/video]