Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill Applies to All Aspects of Your Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
If you had any talents or positive traits at all, people would make you aware of them. The reason they haven't is because there's nothing noteworthy about you.

For example, if you were a great artist that produced spectacular paintings, it would not remain a secret for long. Someone would discover you and catapult you to fame. If this isn't happening to you, it's simply because you're not that good. It's not because you haven't "approached" enough art galleries or marketed your work well enough. No. You just suck as an artist.

Likewise, if you were a great basketball player that lit up your neighborhood court with phenomenal slam dunks and dazzling dribbles, trust me, the word would get out. Soon enough, you would have at least a chance to make it big. This never happens for the vast majority of inner city basketball players because they're simply not good enough. It has nothing to do with not "being at the right place at the right time", or having "connections". If you were that good, someone important would connect with YOU and give you that big break.

The same principle applies to looks. Chad is constantly reminded of the fact that he's good-looking. Wherever he goes, he gets validation and positive reinforcement from women-- and he doesn't have to do anything. No need for him to "approach" anyone or say anything. He just has to exist.

Excellence doesn't remain hidden for long.

Last edited:
we are genetic failures, i still remember the time my mother said to me when im getting a girl to bring home, i looked her straight in the eyes and said im an ugly male and woman find me repulsive.

she looked sad and defeated after that, but its better than living in delusions that incels have any positive traits or reason to exist

I have said this many times and I'll say it again.

Your destiny was already determined the day you were born. Genetics. Connections. Status. Etc

Even those who went from a peasant to an emperor had the genetics to be smart and charismatic enough that people would die for him

Entertainment industry is mostly manufactured by multi-generational family owned Jewish organisations that choose who gets big

Your destiny was already determined the day you were born. Genetics. Connections. Status. Etc

Even those who went from a peasant to an emperor had the genetics to be smart and charismatic enough that people would die for him
I'll go even further and say that your life was determined IN UTERO, that is, before you even emerged from your mother's womb.

just think how horrible your life would be if you were born in a North Korean Gulag where enemies of the state are kept.
you never know when you get to eat bodyparts of your parents because they say one or two "wrong words"

Entertainment industry is mostly manufactured by multi-generational family owned Jewish organisations that choose who gets big
If you were THAT good, no one would pass up the opportunity to make bank off of you, regardless of your ethnic background.

just think how horrible your life would be if you were born in a North Korean Gulag where enemies of the state are kept.
you never know when you get to eat bodyparts of your parents because they say one or two "wrong words"
Most people lives are dirt cheap.

Even the people who supposed defied their fate were genetically determined to do that. That's why they're usually stronger, braver and more willing to take risks. The one who suceeded are those with those genetics in the right setting

Galaxy IQ

Dr. Manhattan level iq. Male model Jordan Barret was 14 when a modeling agent noticed him shoplifting from a convenience store. Seriously, how does a guy like this NOT get noticed?
1097917-500w.jpg

Dr. Manhattan level iq. Male model Jordan Barret was 14 when a modeling agent noticed him shoplifting from a convenience store. Seriously, how does a guy like this NOT get noticed?
1097917-500w.jpg
Spot on. A guy that looks like this wouldn't be unknown for long. Excellence (be it in the form of exceptional looks or talent) stands out and eventually ascends, like helium, into the stratosphere.

The blackpill its the ultimate truth

i still remember the time my mother said to me when im getting a girl to bring home, i looked her straight in the eyes and said im an ugly male and woman find me repulsive.
Lmao, that is brutal.

Tfw i'm subhuman at everything :feelsrope:

I was told I'm smart as a kid. Unfortunately that made me neglect trying to take care of my skin and develop socially in high school. I'm not sure it would've made a difference though, but I can only wonder.