Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The blackpill cured my depression.

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I used to cope hard thinking I was manlet because of fapping (decreased T levels) and because of the fact that i wasnt active enough in my teen years, didn't play sports.
This led to cycle of depression till 23 when I stumbled upon the blackpill on this site and overdose on it.
The blackpill cured all my depression I don't think its my fault anymore or that I'm one trick away from becoming a attractive chad.
I know understand that everything is about genetics and if you didn't inherit the right genetics in most cases it simply hasn't began for you.

now I'm Much more concerned about moneymaxxing, getting out of the rat race and moving a rural area to avoid the constant mogging by chads and foids.

Last edited:
The blackpill made me even more depressed. It's very useful to be blackpilled and know all those things though.

Same here, I strut like a peacock now. NO guarantees the blackpill will work for you tho, but not letting foids control your every thought and action is the biggest step I took.

I used to be depressed about it but I feel much better about it now.

just like my nigga @grondilu said in a thread I did last night, there's some relief in accepting the defeat. Accepting the brutal truth.

ngl, the firsts weeks after being blackpilled were tough, but then I felt better. I used to feel way worse when I was a tryhard redpiller, always blaming myself for everything that happened. Also imagine how much future pain we saved ourselves from just by knowing how things actually work out there. Being cucked, constantly rejected, cheated on if you end up betabuxxing.

edit: also I used to be very tormented by religious related thoughts, but know I feel way more relieved knowing that it's all of bs.

The blackpill can be a blessing if you let it be.

LARPing til you make it, pretend the foids are bald and without makeup helps

Blackpill usually makes you depressed at first but then it leads to peace of mind.

Knowing that it's over is a relief, and knowing that it was never your fault helps you make peace with yourself.

I used to cope hard thinking I was manlet because of fapping (decreased T levels) and because of the fact that i wasnt active enough in my teen years, didn't play sports.
This led to cycle of depression till 23 when I stumbled upon the blackpill on this site and overdose on it.
The blackpill cured all my depression I don't think its my fault anymore or that I'm one trick away from becoming a attractive chad.
I know understand that everything is about genetics and if you didn't inherit the right genetics in most cases it simply hasn't began for you.

now I'm Much more concerned about moneymaxxing, getting out of the rat race and moving a rural area to avoid the constant mogging by chads and foids.
it offered a relief from all the blame and self hatred u had for you self

I'm still depressed and lonely.

GrAYcel tier post tbh :forcedsmile:

The blackpill made me even more depressed. It's very useful to be blackpilled and know all those things though.
I'm 2 months into the blackpill I was depressed as hell in the first month I realized it was because of some of the from bluepill programming from soyciety i still believed in. I got rid of the baseless bluepilled morals and ideals I held
just like my nigga @grondilu said in a thread I did last night, there's some relief in accepting the defeat. Accepting the brutal truth.

ngl, the firsts weeks after being blackpilled were tough, but then I felt better. I used to feel way worse when I was a tryhard redpiller, always blaming myself for everything that happened. Also imagine how much future pain we saved ourselves from just by knowing how things actually work out there. Being cucked, constantly rejected, cheated on if you end up betabuxxing.

The blackpill can be a blessing if you let it be.

Thinking you were "defeated" is Cope.
If youre an incel You don't meet the prerequisite to put up a fight in today's sexual marketplace , defeat is when chad becomes disabled and can't get up anymore, defeat is when chad isn't able to reproduce anymore, defeat is when chad gets a life sentence in maximum security prison were no foid can visted him.
We don't even qaulify to get into that ring.

Last edited:
Its not our fault that we get rejected by foids due to subhuman genetics. At least we could make peace with it knowing we did the best with the hands we are dealt with. You could never beat 2 picture card with 15.

The blackpill made my depression worse

Nah it made me even more depressed because no matter what I do I'm still going to be a manlet

a bitter truth can be liberating because at the very least you know which action to take. Delusion will just lead to befuddled frustration.

The blackpill ultimately helped me