Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Blackpill has been shoved brutally down my throat, i'll probably never even attempt to speak with women ever again.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
After the events of yesterday i have realised what a truecel i am, i have become traumatised and realised that being humiliated like that is fate worse than death.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

What happened boyo?:feelsbadman:

You were fucking stupid for giving her sherlock holmes hints and clues. Don't ever do that again

But yes she couldn't even comprehend your situation, she had no idea that people with no social media exist

You were fucking stupid for giving her sherlock holmes hints and clues. Don't ever do that again

But yes she couldn't even comprehend your situation, she had no idea that people with no social media exist
Aware me

Can't believe she blocked me over something so petty.

Women can detect bad personalities over the internet.:feelsugh::feelscry:

Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Over for u

Im at the point where talking to women makes me physically cringe and feel uneasy, not because im anxious or scared to talking to them. I think im at the point even my subconscious is legitimately disgusted by them

What do you expect. These people have had hundreds of friends on social media ever since they were what? prepubescent? Their lifestyle has been completely different from yours for all their life.

They will NEVER understand

What do you expect. These people have had hundreds of friends on social media ever since they were what? prepubescent? Their lifestyle has been completely different from yours for all their life.

They will NEVER understand

I can't believe she was so cold against me man, where's the harm in messaging someone? she was acting like i did something very bad.

Also i just regret my subhuman actions than anything else, that girl pretty much didn't know me we didn't talk much in School at all so then instead of making a good nt impression on her now she thinks i'm a creepy subhuman and has no doubt spread the word to all of her friends and probably showed our conversation to everyone.

I can't believe she was so cold against me man, where's the harm in messaging someone? she was acting like i did something very bad.

Also i just regret my subhuman actions than anything else, that girl pretty much didn't know me we didn't talk much in School at all so then instead of making a good nt impression on her now she thinks i'm a creepy subhuman and has no doubt spread the word to all of her friends and probably showed our conversation to everyone.
It's because women see social exclusion as death or proof that you're ugly and evil.

You were like a leper in her eyes, a leper that also tries to murder people.

It's because women see social exclusion as death or proof that you're ugly and evil.

You were like a leper in her eyes, a leper that also tries to murder people.

You want me to tell you even something more pathetic?

In 15 minutes or so i spent talking with her i got insane dopamine rush and was getting excited so hard my heart felt like it was about to burst, i'm literally such a truecel deviod of all and any female contact that when a girl talks to me (a girl who i knew much less) i feel like i'm on drugs.

'No bro women don't matter just mgtow max' i want to glass every normie that says that. :woke::feelsseriously:

ur ugly, thats ur crime