Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill has made me conscious of my height, when i wasnt before

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Fuck guys. I didnt need another pill to worry about. I never really gave a shit about my height until i found the height blackpill.
Now it makes me feel like shit. I now have to feel bad about
My face
My frame
My dick
My lack of dark triad personality
and my fucking height
H1uafjp

The blackpill will ALWAYS find ways to haunt us incels. The blackpill is unavoidable

84 days online, and never took the heightpill?? :soy::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's good to come to terms with reality

The heightpill is so brutal because there is no lying to yourself and coping about it with your height. You’re height is exact, objective and there is absolutely nothing you can do to fix it or hide it. At least we can hide our faces

I was never really insecure about my height or even noticed getting heightmogged until girls in high school kept bringing it up.

The heightpill is so brutal because there is no lying to yourself and coping about it with your height. You’re height is exact, objective and there is absolutely nothing you can do to fix it or hide it. At least we can hide our faces

Based. It is absolutely brutal.

Height >>>> Face.

I’ve always been aware of my ugliness, even before discovering inceldom. I guess you aren’t very observant.

Can relate I didn't even knew I was being discrminated by fois because of my height I thought it was just because I was introvert

I never felt heightmogged until I discovered the blackpill

Fuck guys. I didnt need another pill to worry about. I never really gave a shit about my height until i found the height blackpill.
Now it makes me feel like shit. I now have to feel bad about
My face
My frame
My dick
My lack of dark triad personality
and my fucking height
View attachment 367755
Your height?

I only noticed that I was short whenever I joined incel forum 2 years ago. In this country it is not used as an insult like what people in USA do so I never noticed that I was below average height.

That’s a change, considering you have said height=cope. Height is like penis size, but for your entire body.

below 6ft, in a super tall country
:cryfeels:
BRUTAL.

I am pretty much the same height as you, except I am in Toronto, the Mordor of Inklerdom.