Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill is already in courts!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Jfl we incels would probably get life sentences for driving 2 miles too fast while chad would kill 20 people and get away with banging the judge.

Jfl we incels would probably get life sentences for driving 2 miles too fast while chad would kill 20 people and get away with banging the judge.

This shows the evilness of lookism & cacophobia. The fact they mention it now shows were winning.

No wonder women get smaller sentences for the same crime as they have higher SMV

Incels have been saying this for years now. Are they finally going to listen to us?

No wonder women get smaller sentences for the same crime as they have higher SMV
yes females and chad would get lighter sentences compared to us

If not already known, this should come as a surprise to no one on this site.

We need some smart ITcels to create a court software that decides punishment and guiltiness based on pure facts and nothing else

yes bro looks are everything in this twisted world

which is why the only real ascension is increasing your looks

getting a gf doesn't mean jack shit if you're ugly. it just means you're setting yourself up for a bad ending

That is proof that unattractive men are oppressed.

blackpill is everywhere

Has anyone posted this to r/Blackpillscience? Or is that where you got it from?

Of course the judge in the background is a foid.

Incels have been saying this for years now. Are they finally going to listen to us?
As long as it comes from a good looking member otherwise it's "stfu and be quiet ugly and work on your personailty teehee :p "

My criminal justice professor in college said when a murderer is convicted, the biggest factor determining if he get life or death penalty is if he’s handsome or ugly.

Let that be a lesson to all incels that want to crimemaxx!

Don't get caught.

Ugly men who are convicted of crimes should get lighter sentences to balance out the harsher sentences they've been receiving all along. Foids and Chads should get heavier sentences.

We arent winning shit. Ugly men will always be at the bottom and treated less than human

My criminal justice professor in college said when a murderer is convicted, the biggest factor determining if he get life or death penalty is if he’s handsome or ugly.

What was their gender?

Look at Rich Piana and how the lady does everything she can for him. If this was me it would be over.

People only liked him because he's attractive facially.
theres a video on his channel with him lifting with a guy literally 1/3 the size, and the 1/3 size guy outlifts piano on every lift. pathetic nasty synthol freak who belongs in the grave

theres a video on his channel with him lifting with a guy literally 1/3 the size, and the 1/3 size guy outlifts piano on every lift. pathetic nasty synthol freak who belongs in the grave
Steroids make it so that size doesn't equal strength at all. You can fuck around and do light weights with high reps and still gain tons of muscle. Rich Piana also sold jew 5% fart powder supplements.

If it’s this evident in the legal system, just imagine how potent it is in everyday life!

Jeremy Meeks, even though convicted, STILL WON! This felon and child batterer became an overnight sensation, offered legit modeling contracts and now dating a billionaire heiress. LOL

Imagine being able to bypass the socioeconomic inequities of the justice system by being born with the right genes.

Suifuel. If an 8/10 Stacy and I (a 2/10 ricecel) were accused of the same crime, I'd have to have big law behind me to receive the exact same sentence that she'd get just by looking sad in front of a judge.