Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill is EVERYWHERE

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
It's a fact everyone here started bluepilled, then became redpilled, and then blackpilled

How could we be so stupid to believe the bluepill bullshit? It's simple: we had no experience with the opposite sex to have our own conclusion.

We believed all sorts of dumb shit (I know I have) like le confidence meme, overrating your own looks (a big one) or thinking all you have to do is hit on more girls or behave like you don't like her (and other autistic PUA dumb shit)

Normies who go through breakups, get laid once in a while, etc. all know about the blackpill, its shoved down their throats 24/7. The only group of people other than incels who are bluepilled are women. Because Chads tend to be redpilled (believe the gym, 'game' and confidence shit)

But once you FINALLY take the blackpill, you start to see it everywhere, and I mean fucking EVERYWHERE, you see it on streets, on music videos, journalism, in actors in movies, series... it was all about looks, all along... but you simply couldn't see it.

I was never redpilled. I made a hard change from the bluepill to the blackpill.

TRP was for millennials.

But once you FINALLY take the blackpill, you start to see it everywhere, and I mean fucking EVERYWHERE, you see it on streets, on music videos, journalism, in actors in movies, series... it was all about looks, all along... but you simply couldn't see it.
One thing is to read some memes about blackpill on the internet,but other thing is to see it all irl.It's a totally different experience,after which you can never throw the blackpill up

I was never bluepilled. I was Redpilled from the begging and knew woman only want high status "alpha" males. But then I got blackpilled and realized the so called "alpha" males were "alpha" cucks.

I was never bluepilled. I was Redpilled from the begging and knew woman only want high status "alpha" males. But then I got blackpilled and realized the so called "alpha" males were "alpha" cucks.
If you consider the biological therm for "alpha" which is the highest status, sure, they get pussy, but its all basically a form of prostitution, women wanting to go higher in the social hierarchy by banging high status men.

But if you are talking about the redpill alpha, which is a gymcelling over confident douche who always keep his "frame" then JFL at people thinking women want this.

I was never bluepilled (btw I am a PUAhate OG), maybe at most pinkpilled then red then black then now...vantablackpilled. Thing is if you have a logical mind you are going to see patterns & inconsistences regardless of whatever pill you are exposed to.

Cliffs: Vanta Black

I'm voidpilled. Blackpill is pure cope.

I was never redpilled. I made a hard change from the bluepill to the blackpill.
I was sorta redpilled for a bit but mostly went from blue to blackpill.