Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill is great - when pressured into doing something (like at work), I can flip a mental switch and say fuck it, the world hates me anyway

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's always these subtle coercions from people that make you feel really bad and you can't say no to.

For example at work - I have a pretty shit job. But I tend to be kinda nice and a bit of a pushover at times. I'm a lazy loser but I still somewhat hope for a better life, so I do try at times, or at least make it look like I try. And boy, do people and bosses take advantage. They make you work overtime on shit that does nothing for me and I'm not paid for. What's my reward? Them not crippling my place at the shit job and not spreading rumors that I'm lazy.

But, sometimes when I'm not a huge pussy, I can just flip a switch and say: sorry, can't, I'm busy. That's what I say politely, but in my head I'm shouting at the motherfucker to go die in a ditch slowly and painfully raped by dogs.

The blackpill helps you get to the point of "fuck you, my life is shit anyway". Unfortunately I can't afford not to be polite, but hey, it's a start.

I agree with you.

feelings like shame and anxiety do not make sense to an incel. knowing that no way for you to dress or behave will improve your image before people, it makes no sense to feel ashamed or to be thinking about what goes on in people's minds.

similarly, it makes no sense you feel anxious about a woman. she will not have sex with you anyway, she will not be interested in you, and absolutely nothing you do is able to draw her attention. So it's absolutely pointless to worry about it. So do not worry about anything.

I agree with you.

feelings like shame and anxiety do not make sense to an incel. knowing that no way for you to dress or behave will improve your image before people, it makes no sense to feel ashamed or to be thinking about what goes on in people's minds.

similarly, it makes no sense you feel anxious about a woman. she will not have sex with you anyway, she will not be interested in you, and absolutely nothing you do is able to draw her attention. So it's absolutely pointless to worry about it. So do not worry about anything.
Shame and anxiety is a problem for me. The weird part is that consciously I don't give a fuck, but subconsciously I guess I'm still quite obedient and anxious, I guess that's just how I am.

That's work-wise, women-wise I don't give a fuck. They're manipulative cunts that hate me. I just smile and nod, they can go eat shit I don't care.

Yeah, it's basically acceptance.

Why do you even have a job then? Just go on welfare.

And boy, do people and bosses take advantage. They make you work overtime on shit that does nothing for me and I'm not paid for. What's my reward? Them not crippling my place at the shit job and not spreading rumors that I'm lazy.

Life as a man is a bad joke. You are nothing but a working drone and so am I. I still do not have my salary, although they always pay on the 15th. So, I worked for free.

High T and based

I still have my pride