Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The blackpill is so brutal

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
Why do we keep living if we just suffer? I fucking hate this I hate the blackpill, I hate how normies use the just world fallacy when you try to explain this to them and they say you're being fatalist and defeatist.
IM NOT FUCKING FATALIST, THE WORLD IS WHY CANT YOU FUCKING SEE IT, THERE IS NO REASON WHY WORKING HARD SHOULD GIVE YOU SHIT, THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

I cant cope, I cant be happy while knowing some guys are getting pleasure and love while I rot alone.
and normies tell me "well, i cant have a ferrari and im good". ITS NOT THE SAME, you can't compare a luxury object with basic human needs.
I cant take this anymore, I don't need a fucking therapist I need a 6/10 face. I don't even hate girls I'm just extremely sad.

I failed all my college courses because of this forum, I lost my motivation to do anything why should I even fucking bother If there's no surgery for my subhuman face, I don't care about a degree, I don't care about nutrition or sleep or following my acne treatment. It isnt going to fix my long midface.

Everyday is the same bullshit, get up, go to online uni, watch anime, play videogames, eat junk food, jerk off and go to sleep. I don't deserve this.

why is everyone so fucking mean to incels, IT spends all day lurking here they must have read at least one of this threads, yet they only screenshot the "misogynistic" posts SUPPORT GROUP MY ASS.

If this keeps going I'm getting the fuck out of this life, not worth it.

This is so true. I've noticed that for of my days have become a blur, all of them meshing into the same series of experiences that in the end amount to nothing. It always stings going to be knowing I've done nothing to better my situation, and that the next morning I'll wake up doing nearly the same shit and getting no where. I'm trying to change. I'm trying to moneymaxx a little so I can at least enjoy some more copes, but damn. It's so fucking brutal.

This is so true. I've noticed that for of my days have become a blur, all of them meshing into the same series of experiences that in the end amount to nothing. It always stings going to be knowing I've done nothing to better my situation, and that the next morning I'll wake up doing nearly the same shit and getting no where. I'm trying to change. I'm trying to moneymaxx a little so I can at least enjoy some more copes, but damn. It's so fucking brutal.
@anon1822 brutal check this

Why do we keep living if we just suffer? I fucking hate this I hate the blackpill, I hate how normies use the just world fallacy when you try to explain this to them and they say you're being fatalist and defeatist.
IM NOT FUCKING FATALIST, THE WORLD IS WHY CANT YOU FUCKING SEE IT, THERE IS NO REASON WHY WORKING HARD SHOULD GIVE YOU SHIT, THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

I cant cope, I cant be happy while knowing some guys are getting pleasure and love while I rot alone.
and normies tell me "well, i cant have a ferrari and im good". ITS NOT THE SAME, you can't compare a luxury object with basic human needs.
I cant take this anymore, I don't need a fucking therapist I need a 6/10 face. I don't even hate girls I'm just extremely sad.

I failed all my college courses because of this forum, I lost my motivation to do anything why should I even fucking bother If there's no surgery for my subhuman face, I don't care about a degree, I don't care about nutrition or sleep or following my acne treatment. It isnt going to fix my long midface.

Everyday is the same bullshit, get up, go to online uni, watch anime, play videogames, eat junk food, jerk off and go to sleep. I don't deserve this.

why is everyone so fucking mean to incels, IT spends all day lurking here they must have read at least one of this threads, yet they only screenshot the "misogynistic" posts SUPPORT GROUP MY ASS.

If this keeps going I'm getting the fuck out of this life, not worth it
Hey bro. I’m sorry about what’s happening to you. I can definitely relate. It’s the same for me.

I also feel a lot of people on here aren’t helping, some are. But some are just straight up racist, rude and extremely vile.

I feel we can cope with the fact that we’re not alone. Not even just this community. But like a lot of guys nowadays are incels without knowing it. Even those of IT. Most normies aren’t living a good relationship life. Most of them struggle to get a relationship, let alone a healthy, loving one. Actually go out and make friends with normies and ask them. It’s only going well for Chadlites and Chads.

This increase in inceldom may result in change. But we live in uncertain times so we don’t know.

I don't need a fucking therapist I need a 6/10 face. I don't even hate girls I'm just extremely sad.
I hate 4/10 and 5/10 rosties who chase chads.

@anon1822 brutal check this
Brutal and very relatable. It's already 1pm but it feels like the day just started. I haven't done anything today, it feels like I'm still "warming up" to start the day, but as usual I never actually warm up, I go from the phase of feeling like the day just started to the day is already ending and I'm sleepy and too tired to even play a video game. Damn, I wish I had the energy and willpower to play a game instead of just browsing youtube and reddit and watching sitcoms in-between browsing.

Btw, what better copes could you afford if you moneymaxxed? I can't imagine any copes at this point, and I have some money stashed away.

I know this is hard bro, but you must not give up yet. Finish your study then get job and save money. Wait until vr become real or sex doll become more like human.

I know this is coping hard, but this is our destiny, become loser who can't get basic human need.

I only have enough energy to go to/from work and then home again. I can't even be bothered to play games on an emulator, despite having thousands of games in rom form.

It’s extremely hard to do anything when you wake up everyday feeling like shit because you’re an incel
Hey bro. I’m sorry about what’s happening to you. I can definitely relate. It’s the same for me.

I also feel a lot of people on here aren’t helping, some are. But some are just straight up racist, rude and extremely vile.

I feel we can cope with the fact that we’re not alone. Not even just this community. But like a lot of guys nowadays are incels without knowing it. Even those of IT. Most normies aren’t living a good relationship life. Most of them struggle to get a relationship, let alone a healthy, loving one. Actually go out and make friends with normies and ask them. It’s only going well for Chadlites and Chads.

This increase in inceldom may result in change. But we live in uncertain times so we don’t know.
I like graycels like you because they’re milder.
Stop coping, is over for us

Just kill yourself (in Minecraft)