Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The blackpill is spreading in spanish forums

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In the popular spanish forum "burbuja.info" they have a subforum about women and dating called "el ático" (the atic) and they use a lot of incel/redpill terminology like cock carrousel, Pareto principle, etc. They also talk about Tinder experiments with fake foid or Chad profiles. It's a very depressing subforum just like this site. So guys the blackpill is spreading :panties:

Wow first in Korea and now in the spanish speaking community. I wonder what would happen if men all around the globe got blackpilled.

Wow first in Korea and now in the spanish speaking community. I wonder what would happen if men all around the globe got blackpilled.
Yeah but there's still a lot of work to be done, most of those guys identify as redpilled or MGTOW despite being blackpilled AF, only one says that he's an incel.

Cucks and women will fight back

Cucks and women will fight back
Like what will women and cucks do? They'll get thrashed easily if the majority of men around the globe woke up.

It can't possible. There Will always be blupilled cuckz
In the popular spanish forum "burbuja.info" they have a subforum about women and dating called "el ático" (the atic) and they use a lot of incel/redpill terminology like cock carrousel, Pareto principle, etc. They also talk about Tinder experiments with fake foid or Chad profiles. It's a very depressing subforum just like this site. So guys the blackpill is spreading :panties:
La verdad la blackpill es poco conocida en Latinoamérica

It says I need to be logged in, can’t even read threads.

Millions of people will join our side. The incels will rule the word. We will remake society and do away with lookism

It can't possible. There Will always be blupilled cuckz

La verdad la blackpill es poco conocida en Latinoamérica
Maybe if we were in the last decade Taringa would help spreading it but Taringa is dead long ago

Escaping the blackpill for the average men nowadays is like escaping marxism for the average worker 100 years ago.

Escapar de la blackpill para el hombre promedio actualmente es como escapar del marxismo para el trabajador promedio hace 100 años.

not surprising, Spain is cucked

Post link to el atico

I cant find it

Interesting. How do you know Korea has incel communities? What's the forum

your pfp gives me an erection

Yeah but there's still a lot of work to be done, most of those guys identify as redpilled or MGTOW despite being blackpilled AF, only one says that he's an incel.
Tbh I think time will resolve this issue. Once boomers are dead and hypergamy has reached critical levels more people will accept the blackpill.

Blackpill is going global. I wonder what kinds of things they cope with and how their forum is different to here.

I took a look and the format is basically the same as here.

You cant be incel if youre taco, do we even have any taco members on this forum?

What's interesting (from what I can see) is that there's a worldwide consensus that Tinder is spearheading hypergamy and female's ever-growing high standards .

I actually like that, because Tinder is the one thing that made "Redpillers" and PUAs everywhere look pathetic and made PSLers and "Lookismers" be right all along with the whole "looks are the only thing that matters" thing.

Last edited:

Yeah, but MGTOW is basically the socially acceptable way of saying you’re an incel.

And you don't listen to me when I am proposing to create International Incel Iniciative. I guess, if you want a thing done well, do it yourself.

At this rate the blackpill is spreading faster than the Gospel of God.