Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill made me better at weightlifting

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I'm serious. The blackpill carries over to so many more places than just the sexual marketplace, and the gym is one of them. In fact, it's one of the places where the blackpill applies the most, which I reckon is why it causes anxiety in so many of us. You can walk into any commercial gym and see people who've been lifting for years, except you'd never think so since they look like they've never touched a weight or gone on a diet in their lives, and the bluepill is a major contributor to this.

Some common bluepills I see from people who want to change their bodies but can't:
  • I'm a hard gainer. I build muscle very slowly and sometimes not at all. Weightlifting doesn't work for me!
  • I can't lose the body fat I want to lose. I've eaten 800 calories a day and stayed the same weight or even gained weight. My metabolism is just slow.
  • You've been lifting for an entire year and don't look like Jay Cutler? You're just lazy. If you would just lift harder and drink more fart powder shakes, you'd be a Greek god by next summer!
  • Oh wow, you're eating carbs, no wonder you can't lose weight. You'd be ripped by now if you'd stayed away from fruit and gargled bacon grease like this guy I knew who lost weight gargling bacon grease.
  • Fasting is amazing. It spikes growth hormone and improves your insulin sensitivity so your body recomposes itself and turns into Superman. If you don't fast, you're never gonna make it.
I've believed all of these at various points in my life, and in every last one of them, I was weak and looked like a walking bag of chunky milk. More than anything, the blackpill is the antidote to the poisonous bluepill. It wasn't until I took the gym blackpill that I was able to get stronger than most gymgoers at a lean body fat percentage.

Some blackpilled truth to counter the above bluepilled fiction:
  • Everyone's a hard gainer. Gaining muscle is a slow, tedious, difficult, non-linear process -- and the more you have, the harder and slower it is to get more. The law of diminishing returns is in full effect. There are only so many things you can do with your diet and routine to speed things up. The rest is up to your genetics.
  • You're fatter than you think you are and eat more than you think you do. You can't lose that last 5-10 pounds? Unless you already have visible abs and are just looking for more definition, it's probably more like the last 20-30. Understand that you don't just have the fat in your "problem areas" to lose, but also visceral fat, intramuscular fat, and subcutaneous fat in places you might not even notice or care about. And if you truly ate low calorie consistently for any significant period of time, you'd have lost weight, that's just reality. Assuming you're tracking all your food perfectly to the gram, you still need to grasp that the actual per-gram calorie composition of food is a ballpark estimate with a sizable margin of error, and so is your total daily energy expenditure. So even if you're doing everything right on paper, if you're not losing your gut, you're doing it wrong, and you need to eat less.
  • Related to the first point, everyone's a hard gainer, and there are hard genetic limits to both your ultimate potential and the amount of time it takes to get there. Most people will not look like Jay Cutler or their favorite Instagram model ever at any point in their lives no matter how hard they work out or how much gear they shoot into their butts, let alone naturally within a year or two. These people have elite genetics, have been training since they were children, and are on gear. If you're a 20-something drug-free average Joe who just picked up weights a year ago and think you can will your way to Instagram fame, especially with your crappy or nonexistent program and your crappy ad-libitum or fad diet, you're delusional and hopelessly bluepilled.
  • Macronutrient composition is of secondary importance regardless of your goal, and there is no magical macronutrient split that'll help you defy your genetics or the laws of thermodynamics. That said, high-fat diets are sub-optimal for various reasons; carbs do great things for your body that fat doesn't to nearly the same extent if at all, like blunting muscle protein breakdown, giving you glycogen to help you perform better, and increasing leptin levels. Oh, and by the way, to all you keto-lovers, that protein you love so much raises that insulin you dread so much, so hah.
  • Fasting is one of the most catabolic things you can do. Which is great if you're a waddling jiggly-puff lardbeast and just want to lose a lot of weight fast, but not if you're some skinny or skinny-fat guy who needs lean mass to not physically be shit. Unlike glucose or fat, protein can't be stored away, so any protein it doesn't use to build or repair lean tissue is just going to be reformed into glucose, and any protein deficiency or deficit is going to be made up for with protein from your least vital lean tissue i.e. that muscle tissue you wish you had more of. Also, eating protein increases muscle protein synthesis, and there's a hard limit to how much this can be done in a single feeding that varies from person to person, but is generally somewhere around 20-30 grams per feeding. Therefore, all forms of fasting are suboptimal, and 4-6 small meals a day is regardless of how much you hate eating small meals and love eating big ones. That's not to say eating less frequently will kill you if you're eating enough protein overall, but if your genetics are trash to begin with, you need to be optimizing everything.

Not mentioning any lifts at all :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Not mentioning any lifts at all :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
There's not much to say about specific lifts. Getting stronger over time with the tried-and-true compound lifts is really all you need. Accessory lifts like bicep curls can help you optimize your routine, but over-complicating the muscle-building process by trying to hit every angle you can think of with accessories is bluepilled and a complete waste of time and energy.

You seem to know your stuff.. I've just started to lift and count calories. hope it works out. Wish i did this years ago haha

Just googled jay cutler.. dont even want to look like him.. more like zyzz :chad: :chad:

Dude are you like OK? You quote me and speak of me in 3rd person instead of asking me directly and getting rude pretty fast boy
:feelsseriously:

You seem to know your stuff.. I've just started to lift and count calories. hope it works out. Wish i did this years ago haha

Just googled jay cutler.. dont even want to look like him.. more like zyzz :chad: :chad:
Zyzz was on gear, too. Dangerous amounts of it. That's partly why he died so young.

Don't you get tired? When I lift, I get tired after a few months. I try to eat healthy and take rest periods but it doesn't help. Going to the gym is suicide fuel. Honestly their needs to be an incel only gym.
How much protein would you eat?

Last edited:
Forever bulking.

Yet I'm still slimmer than the average british male.

Don't you get tired? When I lift, I get tired after a few months. I try to eat healthy and take rest periods but it doesn't help. Going to the gym is suicide fuel. Honestly their needs to be an incel only gym.
If you are Incel you have the spare room to create your own gym at home ...just buy some weights

[Pre-Chorus]
This for them niggas who be hustlin' every day, yeah
This for them niggas screamin' "fuck it," tote them Ks, yeah
This for them niggas quick to shoot you in your face, yeah
This for them niggas thuggin' 'til they in the grave, yeah

Tired, as in bored? Or tired, as in chronically fatigued? If you're bored, changing your routine might help, but in general, you need to look at why you're training and decide if what you're getting or what you want out of it is worth the effort involved. Training is often something you don't feel like doing and you need to grind through. Chronic fatigue, chronic soreness, et cetera are symptoms of over-training or under-recovery (some people think there's a meaningful distinction between the two), so you might want to look at things like diet, sleep, and outside life stressors, and adjust either those or your lifting routine accordingly.

2 grams per kilogram or 1 gram per pound of body weight is the generally recommended protein intake, probably more than you really need, but it's better to get more than you need than not enough. If you're dieting or "cutting", you'll want more protein relative to other macros since a sizable chunk of the protein you're eating is being turned into glucose and not being used for muscle repair.

blackpill: framecels who go to the gym are wasting time

Tired, as in bored? Or tired, as in chronically fatigued? If you're bored, changing your routine might help, but in general, you need to look at why you're training and decide if what you're getting or what you want out of it is worth the effort involved. Training is often something you don't feel like doing and you need to grind through. Chronic fatigue, chronic soreness, et cetera are symptoms of over-training or under-recovery (some people think there's a meaningful distinction between the two), so you might want to look at things like diet, sleep, and outside life stressors, and adjust either those or your lifting routine accordingly.

2 grams per kilogram or 1 gram per pound of body weight is the generally recommended protein intake, probably more than you really need, but it's better to get more than you need than not enough. If you're dieting or "cutting", you'll want more protein relative to other macros since a sizable chunk of the protein you're eating is being turned into glucose and not being used for muscle repair.
Thanks. I'm chronically fatigued. The joys of being an incel in your early 30s. It's truly difficult to work out for yourself. Imagine if you were chad and banging tons of ass. You would get jacked.

Thanks. I'm chronically fatigued. The joys of being an incel in your early 30s. It's truly difficult to work out for yourself. Imagine if you were chad and banging tons of ass. You would get jacked.
Definitely. Chad has excellent genes, and society rewards him for it by giving him the means to maximize the potential given to him by his genes.

You might do well on a minimalist full body split program with little to no accessory work. It's not optimal, but it's your best bet if you hate the gym and life in general.

blackpill: framecels who go to the gym are wasting time
Depends on the degree of your frameceldom. Lanky guys with skinny wrists get jacked all the time.

High quality thread.

nice, bro. What is your favorite exercise to do?

I'm serious. The blackpill carries over to so many more places than just the sexual marketplace, and the gym is one of them. In fact, it's one of the places where the blackpill applies the most, which I reckon is why it causes anxiety in so many of us. You can walk into any commercial gym and see people who've been lifting for years, except you'd never think so since they look like they've never touched a weight or gone on a diet in their lives, and the bluepill is a major contributor to this.

Some common bluepills I see from people who want to change their bodies but can't:
  • I'm a hard gainer. I build muscle very slowly and sometimes not at all. Weightlifting doesn't work for me!
  • I can't lose the body fat I want to lose. I've eaten 800 calories a day and stayed the same weight or even gained weight. My metabolism is just slow.
  • You've been lifting for an entire year and don't look like Jay Cutler? You're just lazy. If you would just lift harder and drink more fart powder shakes, you'd be a Greek god by next summer!
  • Oh wow, you're eating carbs, no wonder you can't lose weight. You'd be ripped by now if you'd stayed away from fruit and gargled bacon grease like this guy I knew who lost weight gargling bacon grease.
  • Fasting is amazing. It spikes growth hormone and improves your insulin sensitivity so your body recomposes itself and turns into Superman. If you don't fast, you're never gonna make it.
I've believed all of these at various points in my life, and in every last one of them, I was weak and looked like a walking bag of chunky milk. More than anything, the blackpill is the antidote to the poisonous bluepill. It wasn't until I took the gym blackpill that I was able to get stronger than most gymgoers at a lean body fat percentage.

Some blackpilled truth to counter the above bluepilled fiction:
  • Everyone's a hard gainer. Gaining muscle is a slow, tedious, difficult, non-linear process -- and the more you have, the harder and slower it is to get more. The law of diminishing returns is in full effect. There are only so many things you can do with your diet and routine to speed things up. The rest is up to your genetics.
  • You're fatter than you think you are and eat more than you think you do. You can't lose that last 5-10 pounds? Unless you already have visible abs and are just looking for more definition, it's probably more like the last 20-30. Understand that you don't just have the fat in your "problem areas" to lose, but also visceral fat, intramuscular fat, and subcutaneous fat in places you might not even notice or care about. And if you truly ate low calorie consistently for any significant period of time, you'd have lost weight, that's just reality. Assuming you're tracking all your food perfectly to the gram, you still need to grasp that the actual per-gram calorie composition of food is a ballpark estimate with a sizable margin of error, and so is your total daily energy expenditure. So even if you're doing everything right on paper, if you're not losing your gut, you're doing it wrong, and you need to eat less.
  • Related to the first point, everyone's a hard gainer, and there are hard genetic limits to both your ultimate potential and the amount of time it takes to get there. Most people will not look like Jay Cutler or their favorite Instagram model ever at any point in their lives no matter how hard they work out or how much gear they shoot into their butts, let alone naturally within a year or two. These people have elite genetics, have been training since they were children, and are on gear. If you're a 20-something drug-free average Joe who just picked up weights a year ago and think you can will your way to Instagram fame, especially with your crappy or nonexistent program and your crappy ad-libitum or fad diet, you're delusional and hopelessly bluepilled.
  • Macronutrient composition is of secondary importance regardless of your goal, and there is no magical macronutrient split that'll help you defy your genetics or the laws of thermodynamics. That said, high-fat diets are sub-optimal for various reasons; carbs do great things for your body that fat doesn't to nearly the same extent if at all, like blunting muscle protein breakdown, giving you glycogen to help you perform better, and increasing leptin levels. Oh, and by the way, to all you keto-lovers, that protein you love so much raises that insulin you dread so much, so hah.
  • Fasting is one of the most catabolic things you can do. Which is great if you're a waddling jiggly-puff lardbeast and just want to lose a lot of weight fast, but not if you're some skinny or skinny-fat guy who needs lean mass to not physically be shit. Unlike glucose or fat, protein can't be stored away, so any protein it doesn't use to build or repair lean tissue is just going to be reformed into glucose, and any protein deficiency or deficit is going to be made up for with protein from your least vital lean tissue i.e. that muscle tissue you wish you had more of. Also, eating protein increases muscle protein synthesis, and there's a hard limit to how much this can be done in a single feeding that varies from person to person, but is generally somewhere around 20-30 grams per feeding. Therefore, all forms of fasting are suboptimal, and 4-6 small meals a day is regardless of how much you hate eating small meals and love eating big ones. That's not to say eating less frequently will kill you if you're eating enough protein overall, but if your genetics are trash to begin with, you need to be optimizing everything.
Legit. Anyone who isn't making gains at gym without disorder is retarded about their diet or doing shitty routine or under/overexterion

Fasting is amazing tho, not for bodymaxxing but lifemaxxing. Eating increases free radicals, no wonder the okinawa diet is the best.