Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill made me hate movies I used to love

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I'm watching Taken 3 and just 13 minutes in and I just can't stand it anymore. His whore of a daughter gets pregnant, his whore of exwife drives an Audi (probably from the money she took from him at the divorce), she doesn't like her husband anymore and now wants to be with Bryan again and Bryan is just a big simp, invites her at dinner, puts himself on a pedestal for her and even gives her the keys to his house for her to come whenever she feels lonely... I get the first two movies, he wanted to save his daughter, it was his duty, but that's just too much.

Well that's a bad movie in the first place. I genuinely feel sorry for you if the blackpill has ruining things you enjoyed. I can still enjoy art and films that involve women, and even films that feature only women, like 'Persona'. I can put aside reality when engaging with art, and let hatred go for a while, and just let myself experience things without overthinking their relation to reality.

The blackpill made me hate everything I used to love.

The jewpill ruined all music and movies and media for me :[

I have always hated movies tbh

Most movies are bluepilled shit anyway

Well that's a bad movie in the first place. I genuinely feel sorry for you if the blackpill has ruining things you enjoyed. I can still enjoy art and films that involve women, and even films that feature only women, like 'Persona'. I can put aside reality when engaging with art, and let hatred go for a while, and just let myself experience things without overthinking their relation to reality.
Not all of them. I still enjoy movies, but not the same way I used to. I can't look away from some certain things. I still like movies, but some things are becoming more obvious now

Is not the same before u take it