Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill of Blue Eyes

• Thread starter facepulling_incel
  • Start date
facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
In my opinion, the feature of blue eyes is the best example of how genetics is unfair.

but first, what is the origin of light color eyes?

The whole primitive human population had originally brown or black eyes. The light color eyes are caused by a DNA mutation which causes a melanin reduction in the eye iris.

The DNA mutation which causes blue eyes occured in one man 7000 years ago in Today's Sweden, while the mutation which causes green eyes first appeared 5000 years ago in Siberia. Scientist think all human with blue eyes descend from the same ancestor.

What makes a DNA mutation spread? Whenever an individual animal develops a unique DNA mutation which makes him stronger than other individual of his species, he becomes able to live longer, become the alpha male of his community and breed more. This is how DNA mutation spreads in animal species and make evolution possible.

But did blue eyes make primitive northern european men stronger? No, actually blue eyes make human eyes more vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation.

The second way DNA mutation spreads is Sexual Selection. In some species some males developed features which make them more attractive to females so they are able to breed more. The tail of male peacocks lets them attract the females, but it's very heavy and provokes many difficulties to these animals which makes their survival more hard.

In conclusion, today's humans who have blue or green eyes look like this because their ancestry has been attracting women more than men with dark eyes.

In my country, blue and green eyes are very common in the three biggest ethnicities that lives here: Italian, Romanian and Albanian.
I envy as hell men with light color eyes, thanks to this mutation in their DNA they manage to slay more and are able to compensate their facial flaws.
blue eyes always look good regardless of their canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure. In my opinion a man with blue eyes can even compensate a recessed lower third or a receding hairline.

What makes eye color more unfair is that there is no way to get blue eyes.
No blue contact lenses look real, because they stick on the curved cornea, while real blue eyes hold the blue color in the iris, which is anatomically flat.
Even surgery is not able to give real blue eyes with a satisfying result, because "brightocular" is extremely dangerous and Laser does not give a bright blue color.

That's very interesting

the only good news is that blue eyes will diseapper soon in western europe and USA due to the ethnic replacement of the native population

@GoffSystemQB @cocksucker @Master , either pin this or put it in the wiki, it's an interesting application of the Fisherian Runaway

In my opinion, the feature of blue eyes is the best example of how genetics is unfair.

The whole primitive human population had originally brown or black eyes. The light color eyes are caused by a DNA mutation which causes a melanin reduction in the eye iris.

The DNA mutation which causes blure eyes occured in one man 7000 years ago in Today's Sweden, while the mutation which causes green eyes first appeared 5000 years ago in Siberia. Scientist think all human with blue eyes descend from the same ancestor.

View attachment 272341

What makes a DNA mutation spread? Whenever an individual animal develops a unique DNA mutation which makes him stronger than other individual of his species, he becomes able to live longer, become the alpha male of his community and breed more. This is how DNA mutation spread in animal species and make evolution possible.

But did blue eyes make primitive northern european men stronger? No, actually blue eyes make human eyes more vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation.

The second way DNA mutation spread is Sexual Selection. In some species some males developed features which make them more attractive to females so they are able to breed more. The tail of male peacocks lets them attract the females, but it's very heavy and provokes many difficulties to theese animals whic makes their survival more hard.

In conclusion, today's humans who have blue or green eyes look like this because their ancestry has been attracting women more than men with dark eyes.

View attachment 272334View attachment 272335View attachment 272336

In my country, blue and green eyes are very common in the three biggest ethnicities that lives here: Italian, Romanian and Albanian.
I envy as hell men with light color eyes, thanks to this mutation in their DNA they manage to slay more and are able to compensate their facial flaw.
blue eyes always look good regardless their canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure. In my opinion a man with blue eyes can even compensate a recessed lower third or a receding hairline.

No blue contact lenses look real, because they stick on the curved cornea, while real blue eyes hold the blue color in the iris, which is anatomically flat.
Even surgery is not able to give real blue eyes with a satysfying result, because "brightocular" is extremely dangerous and Laser does not give a bright

Hopefully gene editing lets us change our eye color before birth, and who says ethnics cannot have blue eyes? We can have red and purple eyes if we albinomaxx but then you will be ugly as fuck :feelskek:

Eye color only matters to deathnik whores. JFL, but keep coping.

cope the example you posted is fucking tatto maxxed thug also his cheekbones and jawline is chadlite level he has nice face symettry his only problem is bug eyes

In some species some males developed features which make them more attractive to females so they are able to breed more. The tail of male peacocks lets them attract the females, but it's very heavy and provokes many difficulties to theese animals whic makes their survival more hard.
This is no news but it's always useful to bring it up as a reminder that the soy narrative in which "women only select the best males for the sake of the human species!!! It's only fair!!! :soy:" is just utter bullshit

90CA89A9 6AE4 46E9 B2C5 C5F0A4E9DC3F

My eyes are dogshit brown

Cope. I have blue pretty light eyes and I am an incel more so than a lot of brown eyed normies.

Didn't read but I agree, blue eyes are a superior trait, they are the sign of a white god.

I have green eyes and get nothing :cryfeels:

It's over when a greycel with 300 posts gets a sticky and u never got one.

Good thread tho.

I've always noticed myself how light blue eyes make such a fucking difference.

That's very interesting
Also jfl at monkye 4 postmaxxing in ID on a pinned thread

The DNA mutation which causes blure eyes occured in one man 7000 years ago in Today's Sweden, while the mutation which causes green eyes first appeared 5000 years ago in Siberia. Scientist think all human with blue eyes descend from the same ancestor.

View attachment 272341

What makes a DNA mutation spread? Whenever an individual animal develops a unique DNA mutation which makes him stronger than other individual of his species, he becomes able to live longer, become the alpha male of his community and breed more. This is how DNA mutation spread in animal species and make evolution possible.

The second way DNA mutation spread is Sexual Selection. In some species some males developed features which make them more attractive to females so they are able to breed more. The tail of male peacocks lets them attract the females, but it's very heavy and provokes many difficulties to theese animals whic makes their survival more hard.

View attachment 272334View attachment 272335View attachment 272336

I envy as hell men with light color eyes, thanks to this mutation in their DNA they manage to slay more and are able to compensate their facial flaw.
blue eyes always look good regardless their canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure. In my opinion a man with blue eyes can even compensate a recessed lower third or a receding hairline.

Even surgery is not able to give real blue eyes with a satysfying result, because "brightocular" is extremely dangerous and Laser does not give a bright blue color.
Where have you read that it comes Sweden?

I've heard that blue eyes comes from the steppe people around the black sea, but also that it was found in Spain around the same time which it was supposedly mutated around the steppes so idk doesn't seem to be too much conclusive research.

Cope. I have blue pretty light eyes and I am an incel more so than a lot of brown eyed normies.
obviously eye color is not the only parameter to compute your sexual market value
Where have you read that it comes Sweden?

I've heard that blue eyes comes from the steppe people around the black sea, but also that it was found in Spain around the same time which it was supposedly mutated around the steppes so idk doesn't seem to be too much conclusive research.

The thread does not focus on male genetics and the precise place where the first blue eye DNA mutation occured.
personally I don't care if the first blu-eyed man was born in Sweden, Spain, Ukraine or Caucasus.

Last edited:
I have blue/green eyes and it doesn't do shit.

Blue eyes are becoming a minority in the entire world, including the USA
I have green eyes, its pointless when you have a shitty face surrounding it.

One question though : what makes a trait sexually attractive when it clearly doesn't improve chances of survival ?

The handicap principle can explain the sexual attractivity of some phenotypes, but clearly this can't work with blue eyes, as even if as you mentioned it increases the vulnerability to UV light, it's not a very big deal either (certainly not something you'd call a handicap).

One argument, IMHO, could be that our sexual desires, at least in part, evolved to make us discernable from one another.

It's often the argument brought up to explain why we have such long hair on our heads and almost none on the rest of the body (we're the naked ape, as Desmond Morris put it). Our hair have various colors and can be shaped in many ways. If we were all bald, we would look all the same.

We are a very social species and it's very important for us to recognize one another. Sure, we have powerful brain tailored to identify faces visually, but it's not just because of our visual cortex that we can do it, it's also because evolution probably also favored a diversity in visual appearance.

Think about the first human who had blue eyes. It was such a distinctive trait that everyone knew him or her as the blue-eyed person. I bet he or she was nicknamed "blue" or something. When you interact with someone, you look them in them in the eyes, so an unusual color is extremely striking.

Such identifiability, as long as it didn't come with too much of a drawback in terms of chances of survival and overall fitness, was evolutionary very valuable so people began being attracted by blue eyed people.

It was probably especially true about females, though.

I remember someone making the following point about how important it is for a female to be known. Females mostly rely on males for security so when they are in danger, it is crucial for a female that males don't forget about her. Say there is a fire and women in the village need to be extracted. After they've secured their direct family members, males will inquire about others : where is Jane ? Is Judith ok ? And they will also ask : what about the blue-eyed girl ?

Having a very distinctive feature just makes you more likely to be known, even if that feature doesn't have any other evolutionary value than that.

One might also argue that it's why females have developed various ornemental behaviors, such as a taste for jewelry or fancy clothes.

Last edited:
Yes gud gud but bones are life

Blue eyed people came from the sky

Blue eyes can redeem a shit eye area. But if you have a recessed jaw or whatever you’re fucked no matter what.

Cope got blue eyes and still incel

Nobody cares about eye color.

Confirmed, I have brown eyes and all the chads and chadlites at work are blued or hazel eyes

eye colour is at best the cherry on top. psl 4 guy with blue eyes is still invisible.

Which country is this?

I have blue eyes and im still unfucked explain this

No one knows what it's like to be the bad man

Blue/green eyes is DEFINITELY a halo that doesn’t get a lot of talk.

Same. I have blue eyes and it didn't get me anywhere. Still incel as fuck.
Just like the dickpill. I don't have a small dick but it didn't get me anywhere.
Also, I'm not short but still incel as fuck.
It's just over, that's what it is.

blue/green eyes with med skin tone is the meeks combination

Everyone in my family has blue eyes except me with my dark brown shitskin eyes one time we were all eating outside and some black lady walks up and starts complimenting everyones eyes jfl
J
F
L

Same. I have blue eyes and it didn't get me anywhere. Still incel as fuck.
Just like the dickpill. I don't have a small dick but it didn't get me anywhere.
Also, I'm not short but still incel as fuck.
It's just over, that's what it is.
Brutal facepill.

I envy as hell men with light color eyes, thanks to this mutation in their DNA they manage to slay more and are able to compensate their facial flaws.
blue eyes always look good regardless of their canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure. In my opinion a man with blue eyes can even compensate a recessed lower third or a receding hairline.

Even surgery is not able to give real blue eyes with a satisfying result, because "brightocular" is extremely dangerous and Laser does not give a bright blue color.
You have to have an acceptable eye area to make them pop though. Putin has blue eyes but his eyes are puffy and look bad so the blue eyes actually kind of subtract from his appearance. Blue eyes are only good if you have dark hair or if they provide another sort of contrast to other facial features. Brown eyes in women are my weakness lol, brown eyes just look better overall as they compliment a range of faces. But don’t be pale with brown eyes that is death.

I'm blue eyed, ugly af, incel af, hate and despise myself still. There's a lot of chads with brown eyes, a lot of stacies with brown eyes.

:chad: blue eyes here

but sadly it is dark blue :cryfeels:

Blue eyes provide a great halo to any male who has average or above bone structure. The ideal is to have the striking combination of light eyes with dark hair, light skin and dark eyelashes (last one is usually underestimated).

Not worth worrying about imo. It can be very easily faked.
Just fakemaxx bro. :feelskek: