Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill on why you have anxiety

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
You have so much built inside of you but keep holding it in. You need to take your energy and let it out (screaming, becoming low inhib.) it doesn’t matter any way because you are still ugly but at least you won’t be a pussy.

When I’m anxious it’s usually because I’m insecure about something (status, etc).

trying to be lowinhib is a good cope

When I’m anxious it’s usually because I’m insecure about something (status, etc).
You have to ignore it. You can’t control it so there’s no point about worrying about it.

My mere existence is enough to ruin a foids day. That's good enough for me.

I have anxiety due to being treated like shit for my looks

Anxiety is either genetic or caused by the environment, I know mine was caused because of fucking helicopter parenting. God knows how ill get rid of it.

Anxious male = ugly male who was bullied and obviously never got any affection or validation

I want to scream or shout but I imagine myself to look very annoying when I'm angry, it wouldn't look scary, more like a 5 year old skinny loser having a tantrum

You have so much built inside of you but keep holding it in. You need to take your energy and let it out (screaming, becoming low inhib.) it doesn’t matter any way because you are still ugly but at least you won’t be a pussy.
I have tried screaming, randomly punching stuff, crying big time into my pillow, it helps for mainly an hour.

I'm still gonna have to go out in public and see hog noodles (Stacy's never trigger me), and then risk a meltdown.

Only thing I have found works is oxy, zoloft, alorazomal, and if you are VERY careful with dosage, phenibut.

Zoloft can work after an attack, and I was recently very lucky to get one when I had an anxiety attack in China where no one spoke English!

I used to use a sword or machete and trim trails in the woods as a vent. Focusing on technique.

Before that i just beat the bushes with a walking stick while screaming obscenities, in the woods. Alone.

So i would hold it in until i was far from soyciety and explode it there. Like superman delivering a bomb to a safer place. Lol.