Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The BLACKPILL REBELLION has started!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
The BLACKPILL REBELLION has started!

I was over @

Reading my weekly dose of 'ol Remus. And found this gemstone of information...

Basically, it's about the TACTICS of the blackpill rebellion. Little did I consider, when i hermitmaxxed back in '85 to the woods that i was way ahead of the trend! (I like to think i still AM)

You see, long ago, i knew THE GAME WAS RIGGED and i didn't want to play.

Anyway, most of the neetmen here are also ahead of the trend.

BUT BEWARE! As the collapse deepens you will need to eat and have CLEAN WATER!

Therefore, learn NOW about the sea of foods that you presently ignore! The sea of food that is literally under your feet! You cannot walk 10 steps in almost any environment without there being food of some kind!

Before things turn to shit get books on "edible wild plants" field guides and permaculture gardening books. Wild mushrooms and herbology and medicine ETC! DO IT NOW (or at least soom!)

So here is the link to TACTICS of
THE BLACKPILL REBELLION!

For some obvious examples look at Argentina and more recently Venezuela! Not to mention various American cities such as Baltimore and Chicago and Detroit and san Francisco...etc.

It's so easy a soyboy could do it!

"Just walk away bro"

Have a mice (for dinner) day!

Time to read something important :feelswhere:

Just going to piss on my enemies then go scratch my ass, my food source will be foids and I will come up with a how to hunt and skin foids cook book then go on to be the man who created the ultimate foid burger and the Chad finger pie.

The BLACKPILL REBELLION has started!

I was over @

Reading my weekly dose of 'ol Remus. And found this gemstone of information...

Basically, it's about the TACTICS of the blackpill rebellion. Little did I consider, when i hermitmaxxed back in '85 to the woods that i was way ahead of the trend! (I like to think i still AM)

You see, long ago, i knew THE GAME WAS RIGGED and i didn't want to play.

Anyway, most of the neetmen here are also ahead of the trend.

BUT BEWARE! As the collapse deepens you will need to eat and have CLEAN WATER!

Therefore, learn NOW about the sea of foods that you presently ignore! The sea of food that is literally under your feet! You cannot walk 10 steps in almost any environment without there being food of some kind!

Before things turn to shit get books on "edible wild plants" field guides and permaculture gardening books. Wild mushrooms and herbology and medicine ETC! DO IT NOW (or at least soom!)

So here is the link to TACTICS of
THE BLACKPILL REBELLION!

For some obvious examples look at Argentina and more recently Venezuela! Not to mention various American cities such as Baltimore and Chicago and Detroit and san Francisco...etc.

It's so easy a soyboy could do it!

"Just walk away bro"

Have a mice (for dinner) day!

we're gonna overthrow some cia niggers and favela dictators with sandals and flip flops!

Modern society could be like Jenga, the kid’s game where players take turns removing one block at a time from a tower of blocks. When everything is running as designed, removing one item does not cause collapse. If a few items stop working, then maybe it just takes one wrong failure for the whole thing to come down.
we're gonna overthrow some cia niggers and favela dictators with sandals and flip flops!
Nah. They will simply walk away and join us as we watch it all crumble.
Just going to piss on my enemies then go scratch my ass, my food source will be foids and I will come up with a how to hunt and skin foids cook book then go on to be the man who created the ultimate foid burger and the Chad finger pie.
Don't forget the horseradish sauce for the roastie beef sandwiches! (It's easy to grow and make yourself.)

I used to have a .zip I downloaded containing tens of gigabytes of survival / homesteading information, the kind the government kicks your door down for because it also includes how to make explosives. But mostly it was just homesteading, survival skills, that kind of stuff.

Ever read Lucifer's hammer @Emba? Its an awesome book about an asteroid smashing into the earth and oblitering normies. One of the characters is an incel scientist who preserves books in his septic tank (wrapped in plastic and mothballs etc) so they aren't destroyed by the flooding and rain.

If something happened to us, pretty much most of our knowledge could be lost in the blink of an eye. I have no idea how to grow crops, how to get the seeds from a harvest for replanting etc. Its scary to think about.

I used to have a .zip I downloaded containing tens of gigabytes of survival / homesteading information, the kind the government kicks your door down for because it also includes how to make explosives. But mostly it was just homesteading, survival skills, that kind of stuff.

Ever read Lucifer's hammer @Emba? Its an awesome book about an asteroid smashing into the earth and oblitering normies. One of the characters is an incel scientist who preserves books in his septic tank (wrapped in plastic and mothballs etc) so they aren't destroyed by the flooding and rain.

If something happened to us, pretty much most of our knowledge could be lost in the blink of an eye. I have no idea how to grow crops, how to get the seeds from a harvest for replanting etc. Its scary to think about.
Indeed! I'm making a physical library of edible wild plant books and medical herbalism books. As well as some regular medical books.

I studied the black powder making stuff and while it seems easy it requires a lot hard to find stuff like sulphur. No volcanos here! I feel that guns are unsustainable (because ammo) so i focus on knives and swords. Less fragile stuff. Plus cheaper...

I read Lucifer hammer a long time ago. Don't remember it. Maybe ill look for the audio book...

I am considering book storage options. While a bookshelf would be nice a waterproof chest would be better. They weigh a lot!

My original pile of field guides fit in a small case. My current pile is big. But full coverage!

My next book cope is global edible food guides. But thats after i finished my solar project. Unfortunately i need a new woodstove before i worry about fragile electric stuff. Heat > refrigerator!

gonna bookmark this for later