Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The blonde teenage daughter of my neighbour next door spend all day sunbathing in a white thong.....and no bikini bra.

Joker_Heist

Joker_Heist

Banned
-
Yanks call it a house in the US, but here in Great Britain we call it a chalet bungalow. My bedroom bay window overlooks my neighbor's lawn as I waste away indoors.

It was 29c or 85f with the sun out. The girl next door was sunbathing on a sleeping bag sprawled out on her lawn wearing nothing but a thong and no bra.

Yes she did "turn over" to do her front as well. She must have been well aware I could see her from above, but hidden by the garden fence if I were outside.

Now this isn't an actual photo. But to give your the idea of the pain and longing it looked something like this.

83d04f823e44ecd44eb6c7c0c43fce30.jpg

Last edited:
Yanks call it a house in the US, but here in Great Britain we call it a chalet bungalow. My bedroom bay window overlooks my neighbor's law as I waste away indoors.

It was 29c or 85f with the sun out. The girl next door was sunbathing on a sleeping bag sprawled out on her lawn wearing nothing but a thong and no bra.

Yes she did "turn over" to do her front as well/ She must have been well aware I could see her from above, but hidden by the garden fence if I were outside.

Now this isn't an actual photo. But to give your the idea of the pain and longing it looked something like this.

Go near her and coom to her face.

When she realizes how fearless/alpha you are she will suck your dick :feelzez::feelzez:

Last edited:
I'd have fapped furiously after seeing that irl ngl.

No pic => didn't happen.

I can't take legally take pictures as she is just 15 years old. Don't get me wrong she is stacked, developed and top heavy. Ass like a bikini model too.
No pic => didn't happen.

Happened between 11.30am and 4.00pm today.

C'mon bro take a pic and pm it to me.

I'm unemployable enough as it is. I don't need a conviction for voyeurism and creating sexual photography of underage minors.

You guys! I am 22 years old, she is 15.

Maybe next year, sweet 16, and all that.

She's got a boyfriend her own age. He's 6 foot 2 and I'm 5 foot 7. Height-pill and he mogs me that way.
Rape her.

Down the deep rabbit hole hey? You stare into the void and it stares back at you.

Throw a bottle of soylent at her

I hate being called a virgin. Now I can add "soy drinker" to my repertoire which sounds like a veganism term.

Look I'm pro American foreign policy. I eat steak, chilli beef hotdogs, burgers at memorial weekends and 4th of July celebrations as a half American, half British dual citizenship.
Any tips to stop me getting punked or am I dead on arrival on this message board?

@WithoutMe thoughts?

just don’t look out the window theory

didn't @LastGerman also see his neighbour sunbathing naked out in the yard of his house?

I got a boner just by reading this jfl

didn't @LastGerman also see his neighbour sunbathing naked out in the yard of his house?

Plenty more at the beach too.

Google earth shows there are millions of lawns worldwide with girls sunbathing. So I like to think I'm not the only one.

Otherwise I'm going to do a Will Smith in I Am Legend and repopulate the earth.

You sure are a lucky bastard!

didn't even take a pic to post here smh

Yanks call it a house in the US, but here in Great Britain we call it a chalet bungalow. My bedroom bay window overlooks my neighbor's lawn as I waste away indoors.

Yes she did "turn over" to do her front as well. She must have been well aware I could see her from above, but hidden by the garden fence if I were outside.

I have trouble believing this tbh. You should have cold approached though. She almost entirely naked, advertising herself to the world likely knowing you would see her. I would have approached. How old are you?

You should have taken a photo.

I would take my airsof gun and shoot her ass to make her fuck off
full

With guilt and shame before, until I found a certain forum and I realized how common it is to fancy the teenage girl next door.
what forum?

Thats like dangling meat in front of a starving dog

take pictures next time lol

Damn
Where the pics
I'd have fapped furiously after seeing that irl ngl.