Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The blonde teenage daughter of my neighbour next door spend all day sunbathing in a white thong.....and no bikini bra.

dumb bitch hope she gets melanoma

Def should've tried. A least do it from the window if you don't want to approach. Do you look 22?
Easy for you to say from your computer chair.

Was expecting a picture tbh :feelsbadman: Buy a cheap telescope on amazon take a pic and post it here tbh.

spray paint your window black so you don't see it again.

Jfl if you guys don't share those whore's pics on here.

Yanks call it a house in the US, but here in Great Britain we call it a chalet bungalow. My bedroom bay window overlooks my neighbor's lawn as I waste away indoors.

It was 29c or 85f with the sun out. The girl next door was sunbathing on a sleeping bag sprawled out on her lawn wearing nothing but a thong and no bra.

Yes she did "turn over" to do her front as well. She must have been well aware I could see her from above, but hidden by the garden fence if I were outside.

Now this isn't an actual photo. But to give your the idea of the pain and longing it looked something like this.

83d04f823e44ecd44eb6c7c0c43fce30.jpg
Echoes of a passage in George Sodini's diary.

July 23, 2009:

"Wow!!

I just looked out my front window and saw a beautiful college-age girl leave Bob Fox's house, across the street. I guess he got a good lay today. College girls are hoez. I masturbate. Frequently. He is about 45 years old. She was a long haired, hot little hottie with a beautiful bod. I masturbate. Frequently. Some were simply meant to walk a lonely path in life. I don't usually look out, but just happened to notice. Holy fuck. I have masturbated since age 13. Thanks, mum and brother (by blood alone). And dad, old man, for TOTALLY ignoring me through the years. All of you DEEPLY helped me be this way."

Yanks call it a house in the US, but here in Great Britain we call it a chalet bungalow. My bedroom bay window overlooks my neighbor's lawn as I waste away indoors.

It was 29c or 85f with the sun out. The girl next door was sunbathing on a sleeping bag sprawled out on her lawn wearing nothing but a thong and no bra.

Yes she did "turn over" to do her front as well. She must have been well aware I could see her from above, but hidden by the garden fence if I were outside.

Now this isn't an actual photo. But to give your the idea of the pain and longing it looked something like this.

jack off sperm in a cup and throw it at her i guess

I think you are lying because you could easily pretended like you were talking on your phone and then taken a photo. If she saw then quickly email the photo to yourself then delete it. That is what the Celtic Truecel would have done.

Neighbor mogs me. My neighbors are old and play loud music from the 50’s

God damn I would go berserk and probably do something crazy if I had to look at that.

Ok GrAY guy