Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blue Pill Perspective

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
As we all know, attraction from females is usually in the form of an unsolicited, involuntary response to looks. Unless you've got the looks to attract females and get that unsolicited attention from them, you are unattractive and there's nothing you can do about it. We all know it's a matter of genetics and not some misguided notion of effort or skill.

The only skill needed to get women is to be good-looking.

That said, and for intellectual curiosity, let's consider the alternative:

Since you don't receive unsolicited attention from females due to your looks, you take the initiative and approach them instead. What do you think follows?

-Rejection (it's a certainty, especially if you aren't in the top 1% of looks)
-Excuses ("I won't have my phone for the next few months due to work", "Sorry, I have a boyfriend", "I don't give out my number....except to Chad."etc.)
-Embarrassment
-Humiliation
-They end up chasing after the men they're attracted to anyway, and you're left in the lurch, bewildered and confused, misattributing it to some inane notion of character when in reality the difference between you and the other men that they actually end up chasing anyway is looks.

Figuring that you can't attract them on "p**********" (yes, I censor that word becuase IT cucks and faggots have ruined it for me, and since women don't actually give a shit about anything except looks anyway), you consider money. What follows?

-"I'm not feeling it anymore, I think it's time for a divorce." (Inevitably, she takes your money and the kids and runs off with Chad anyway)
-Thousands of dollars and time wasted on women who wouldn't look your direction if you didn't have a pile of money behind you. They want the money, not you.

-----------------------------

(End entertaining the other perspective)

In the end, and despite the best efforts of the blue pill, if women are attracted to you, they'll come to you. It's just that simple. If they're attracted to you, physically, they'll want to stay married to you, so divorce isn't a factor if the looks are there.

Approach is (mostly) useless because if you're attractive, women will see you by default (all you have to do is look at their actions, if they move toward you, they're attracted to you). If she doesn't see you, she's not attracted to you.

Money is cucked, but plenty of you will take this path anyway because you're desperate. Do you.

And, of course, the only way to get women to see you/approach you is due to your looks. Anything and everything else is bullshit.

Looks matter, looks above all else. :)

didn't read. don't give a shit

Gotta money max, so hoes come to you and then you pump and dump.

Anyone who moneymaxs to get married is dumb lol