Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The bluepill as an inbuilt evolutionary illusion

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
All just a hypothesis here, I'm spitballing a little:

Take a look at this image. You're probably very familiar with it if you're a well read person. It's known as the Muller-Lyer illusion, which observes that the upper line appears to be longer than the line below it even though the two lines are of the same length.

What's so baffling about this illusion is that even if you know the lines are of equal length but you still see the top line as being longer. You choose to believe the truth but you cannot choose to perceive the lines as being equal. To learn that the lines are equal you must override your first intuition and learn to mistrust your perceptions through expending conscious effort.

Not all illusions are visual -some are cognitive. I posit here that the bluepill could an example of an illusion, something rooted deep within our instinct.When you see a nice ass on a woman, you can almost feel your simping instinct kick in, you want to approach her, treat her well if only she would be loving and accept you. When you see a woman with a beautiful face, your subconscious mind wants you to think that she's innocent, kind, and pure (See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phryne). Perhaps what is so disgusting about modern women to incels is how they constantly defy what our subconscious chooses to see them.

If the bluepill was just a lie, you would be able to get over it quickly, just like you got over Santa Claus not being real or fake that claim you can enlarge your penis with a pill. But because it is in illusion, you must constantly grapple with it because your subconscious mind is constantly trying to revert you. It takes hours and hours of continuous self-blackpilling to learn the truth. Even MGTOWs know how so many in their ranks are "one blowjob away from simping." It is because the slightest distraction takes your focus on maintaining blackpill awareness. Perhaps the reason why incels tend to become blackpilled in the first place is because we have such time to ponder these theories in the absence of women.

So what's the reason behind this? It's easily explained by evopsych. Your bluepill instinct is trying to get you to stay with a woman so that you can stick around to help raise children. Or it's trying to get you to want to approach a woman in the first place. This is the origin of the bluepill. A once useful illusion that has outlived it's purpose in the modern world. However, unlike you other men are not aware and fall for the "Women are Wonderful" effect because this is how biology programmed them and because they have not taken the time to absorb the blackpill. Maybe even worse, the bluepill is still useful to them if it helps them reproduce even if they only get cucked and divorced later.

Another thread that touched on this idea is here: https://incels.is/threads/bluepill-is-invincible.154070/

I dont see the illusion, the line is the same length

Is my autism stopping me from seeing the illusion or something?

I can also tell if a woman is ugly through makeup, it is very easy, I am not distracted by it, I cannot be fooled by it, same with body type, i am not fooled by clothing

So what's the reason behind this? It's easily explained by evopsych. Your bluepill instinct is trying to get you to stay with a woman so that you can stick around to help raise children. Or it's trying to get you to want to approach a woman in the first place. This is the origin of the bluepill. A once useful illusion that has outlived it's purpose in the modern world. However, unlike you other men are not aware and fall for the "Women are Wonderful" effect because this is how biology programmed them and because they have not taken the time to absorb the blackpill. Maybe even worse, the bluepill is still useful to them if it helps them reproduce even if they only get cucked and divorced later.
i think a lot of us just never mature, from not being properly exposed to female behavior and real, actual sexual competition (that involves getting laid, trying to keep her, getting cheated on, etc, not just getting rejected)

so we just always see them as some kind of do-no-harm motherly figure that needs to be protected and very meekly propositioned

this also makes foids, extremely, irrationally angry, seeing a man that wants them to be anything like a nice, loving, loyal mother. it's not about cleaning up after you or whatever bs they pretend is the problem, it's the whole devotion and dedication and gentleness aspect, they can't stand it because it hinders their monkey branching behaviors and general evil foidy bullshit.

.When you see a nice ass on a woman, you can almost feel your simping instinct kick in, you want to approach her, treat her well if only she would be loving and accept you. When you see a woman with a beautiful face, your subconscious mind wants you to think that she's innocent, kind, and pure
I hate having hormones.

As I hate to admit it, I am one hug away from simping hardcore, despite whatever edgy stuff I write about women on incels.co. This is simply a biological fact.

As I hate to admit it, I am one hug away from simping hardcore, despite whatever edgy stuff I write about women on incels.co. This is simply a biological fact.

yep. It takes a strong will to admit it to yourself. It's a good level of blackpill to acknowledge that this flaw exists within us, so don't feel too bad about it.

Too high IQ for me to understand :feelstastyman:

I dont see the illusion, the line is the same length

Is my autism stopping me from seeing the illusion or something?

I can also tell if a woman is ugly through makeup, it is very easy, I am not distracted by it, I cannot be fooled by it, same with body type, i am not fooled by clothing
I think most people can see a ugly girl even with makeup, it just them saving their dignity

Unfortunately, i will never get the opportunity to see how true this is.

Mt Everest iq boyo