Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The bluepill is good for us boyos

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
It's frustrating sure, but if you think about it, it's for the best. Imagine if all bluepilled males were trying to looksmaxx, surgery would be incredibly expensive, and wouldn't even get us anywhere since everybody else would also do it. It's better this way I think.

Let MGTOWs cope with cars, lonely hikes and trips to vietnam, redpillers cope with game and spinning plates, and bluepillers with an interesting personality and hobbies. Meanwhile we'll focus on what matters :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsthink::feelsthink: Sure, from this forum it feels like nobody is ascending because once you've ascended you're not allowed to participate (which I agree with, it'd suck to come here to vent and see people bragging), but let me tell you, lots of incels are looksmaxxing and ascending as we speak. I wish I can join them soon :feelsautistic:

It really gives you an advantage over a big majority of people. I'd go as far and say you can even manipulate bluepilled normies easily.

It really gives you an advantage over a big majority of people. I'd go as far and say you can even manipulate bluepilled normies easily.

Manipulating people would require a combination of redpill and blackpill

You dropped these

that's a different thing i think

you can manipulate NPCs very easily I think, but it has nothing to do with their views on dating and sex. like for example, there's been cases of guys "coming out as trans" to dodge a rape accusation (false or true, at this point it doesn't even matter if you didn't do it, so there's no incentive not to rape tbh) and it works :feelsgah: , or for example pretending to be a faggot in certain situations so you're able to cry homophobia. its all about knowing how NPCs work, how their mind equates the political status quo with a moral authority and how they're scared to go against it, and using it in your favor by putting yourself in a position in which they're going against those rules if they attack you
Manipulating people would require a combination of redpill and blackpill
no because the redpill is bullshit buddyboyo

I don't really care either way honestly.

No. 99% of surgerycels never ascend anyway. It goes deeper than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back