Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The BLUEPILL is the pill of self HATRED and DENIAL. The BLACKPILL is about LOVE and ACCEPTANCE

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I was a bluepillian once. During those years, I thought I was a horrible person for being repulsive to women. I looked at all the chads who had horrible personalities, and thought I was a worse person than they are.

The BLUEPILL :bluepill: and maybe even the REDPILL :redpill: ASSOCIATES VIRGINITY and LONELINESS.. With YOU BEING A BAD PERSON. Whenever somebody tells you to improve yourself, it automatically implies that the reason that you are lonely is because you are not a good enough person. Newsflash, horrible people still get loved and laid everyday.
The BLUEPILL is the "NICEGUY" pill.

So what happens if somebody tells you this: "But nobody knows that you are a virgin, don't tell anybody" :soy:
Somebody DOES know you are a virgin. YOURSELF.
It hurts doesn't it? When ((they)) act like virginity is meaningless, but they associate it to you being a bad person, and how it is all your fault that women have preferences. Guess what? It takes two. It will only be your fault if you turn down a woman who is attracted to you, that you are attracted to.
If you are a sandwich, you can't force yourself to be a ham sandwich when you are turkey sandwich. So when everybody decides to eat Ham sandwiches, is it your fault that nobody ate you, or could it be that there fault too, because they prefer ham over turkey.
Over for turkey sandwichcels

If you HATE YOURSELF FOR BEING INVOLUNTARILY VIRGIN there is still shards of the blue-pill :bluepill: inside of you. Dump that shit ASAP.
I love femdom btw. You guys already know this. I am saying this so this post wont be featured on Cucktears.

Last edited:
Why does this have no replies?

Yeah, I can definitely see what you are referring to with the acceptance part, which is why many of us don’t even bother trying anymore.

Big time cope, it will always be the other way around
A blackpilled incel can never love himself, for good reason

Unless you’re a “blackpilled chad”

True, you can pig out and "love yourself" on the blackpill (I don't recommend tho)

And not everyone can accept the truth that's why there are bluepilled cucks

high iq thread op bluepill ideology is literally selfhate/blame in hypoctitical disguise it needs to be abolished

Hmm, i started to hate myself bec. of my weak personality. And its not related to a "pill". Im objective enough to judge my personality.

I'm blackpilled yet I know the world would have been better off without me. Splendid cope OP, but it just isn't for me.

Last edited:
you hate yourself bc society wants you to

its females standarts that are the problem , not your not fitting the standarts

but there are to many cucks and whiteknights out there , trying the lie to hard

quantum iq tbh

you hate yourself bc society wants you to

its females standarts that are the problem , not your not fitting the standarts

but there are to many cucks and whiteknights out there , trying the lie to hard

quantum iq tbh
Thanks! :feelsokman: