• Start date
facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

greycel from "Forum of Ugly"
★★★
23h 30m
Once I was studying in my college:

1588987095149.png

When a friend of mine shew up at my back. He is 152cm tall (around 5 foot).
He had a long LTR in the past, but currently he is obviously incel.
"What are your plans for this summer", he asked.
I replied: "This summer I will go to Eastern Europe, I'm tired of the dating standards of italian women, we must go there to finally get some girls easily"

Then the manlet told me: "Bro there is ne need to go so far, a girl will come sooner or later"

This is the essence of bluepill, thinking you will find a girl eventualy, despite your 5 foot height, despite your recessed maxilla or despite any flaw which you carry on your human body.

If a chads wants to have sex, he can have it immediately, he does not have to wait for years like most incels do

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★
10d 3h 16m
yet every day, month, season, and year it has never happened
Too many movies telling men that women are more than just the shallow whores they are.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Captain
★★★★★
32d 17h 29m
a girl will come sooner or later
Most unaware incel men cope with this and spend their youth trying to improve themselves for the old roastie that settles for them after she spent up to two decades living it up.

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

★★★
23h 30m
Most unaware incel men cope with this and spend their youth trying to improve themselves for the old roastie that settles for them after she spent up to two decades living it up.
A young man has no tool to improve himself: better personality, better clothes moneymaxxing, tatoos, tanning, gym, and even plastic surgery.
All of this has almost no impact on male attractivity.

I know dozen incelospherians intimately and the only ones who ascended underwent an invasive maxillofacial surgery.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
66d 9m
It's better to dedicate your life to getting revenge than bowing down to chad's leftovers.

Smitty

Smitty

ADDcel, Victim of single motherhood #2012940140
★★★★
1d 23h 17m
He is 152cm tall (around 5 foot).
:feelsrope:Even Slavs would laugh in his face.

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

★★★
23h 30m
:feelsrope:Even Slavs would laugh in his face.
There is a brutal story about him:
Once we were hanging out drunk near local clubs and a group of protitutes started mocking him for his height.

Last edited:
Smitty

Smitty

ADDcel, Victim of single motherhood #2012940140
★★★★
1d 23h 17m
There is a brutal story about him:
Once we were hanging out drunk near local clubs and a group of protitutes started mocking him for his height.
I hope their tall chad pimps killed them in a roid rage