Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The bluepill summed up in 7 words

• Thread starter facepulling_incel
  • Start date
facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
Once I was studying in my college:

When a friend of mine shew up at my back. He is 152cm tall (around 5 foot).
He had a long LTR in the past, but currently he is obviously incel.
"What are your plans for this summer", he asked.
I replied: "This summer I will go to Eastern Europe, I'm tired of the dating standards of italian women, we must go there to finally get some girls easily"

Then the manlet told me: "Bro there is ne need to go so far, a girl will come sooner or later"

This is the essence of bluepill, thinking you will find a girl eventualy, despite your 5 foot height, despite your recessed maxilla or despite any flaw which you carry on your human body.

If a chads wants to have sex, he can have it immediately, he does not have to wait for years like most incels do

yet every day, month, season, and year it has never happened
Too many movies telling men that women are more than just the shallow whores they are.

a girl will come sooner or later

Most unaware incel men cope with this and spend their youth trying to improve themselves for the old roastie that settles for them after she spent up to two decades living it up.

Most unaware incel men cope with this and spend their youth trying to improve themselves for the old roastie that settles for them after she spent up to two decades living it up.

A young man has no tool to improve himself: better personality, better clothes moneymaxxing, tatoos, tanning, gym, and even plastic surgery.
All of this has almost no impact on male attractivity.

I know dozen incelospherians intimately and the only ones who ascended underwent an invasive maxillofacial surgery.

It's better to dedicate your life to getting revenge than bowing down to chad's leftovers.

:feelsrope:Even Slavs would laugh in his face.

There is a brutal story about him:
Once we were hanging out drunk near local clubs and a group of protitutes started mocking him for his height.

Last edited:
There is a brutal story about him:
Once we were hanging out drunk near local clubs and a group of protitutes started mocking him for his height.
I hope their tall chad pimps killed them in a roid rage

Once I was studying in my college:

View attachment 254192

When a friend of mine shew up at my back. He is 152cm tall (around 5 foot).
He had a long LTR in the past, but currently he is obviously incel.
"What are your plans for this summer", he asked.
I replied: "This summer I will go to Eastern Europe, I'm tired of the dating standards of italian women, we must go there to finally get some girls easily"

Then the manlet told me: "Bro there is ne need to go so far, a girl will come sooner or later"

This is the essence of bluepill, thinking you will find a girl eventualy, despite your 5 foot height, despite your recessed maxilla or despite any flaw which you carry on your human body.

If a chads wants to have sex, he can have it immediately, he does not have to wait for years like most incels do
While you're "waiting on the right girl" every girl out there is currently riding Chad cock.
This is all it plays out to ultimately.

Then they'll think their 30 year old ex slut loves them and that they got her due to their "self improvement".