Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Bluepill was necessary for survival

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Back in pre historic times, blue pilled tribesmen likely were more likely to survive than black pilled tribesmen and thus more likely to pass on their genes. For example, despite the evidence, a blue pilled tribesmen may have searched for food anyway. A black pilled tribesmen may have said what's the point as there's no evidence of food and resigned himself to starving. Now, every now and then, the blue pilled tribesmen was right and did find food.

The blue pill also feeds into the Just World Fallacy. Essentially the thought that the world is fair and people generally get what they deserve. When people are successful, we like to give credit to or at least the majority of credit to their conscious actions. Likewise, when someone fails, we like to ascribe it to their conscious actions.

For example, take Michael Jordan. One of the greatest to ever grace a basketball court. People WANT his success to be the result of conscious hard work and dedication on his part. However, the inborn advantages that he DID NOTHING to earn factored into his success more than any conscious hard work and dedication.

The fact that he grew to be 6'6, the excellent coordination from a finely tuned nervous system, the correct amount of explosive fast twitch muscle fibers. All of those things are advantages he did nothing to earn and they contributed to his success more than any of his conscious actions.

If Michael Jordan was 5'6 instead of 6'6, with the same work ethic and dedication, we'd never know who Michael Jordan was because he wouldn't have made it and would have had to wage slave like the rest of us.

But most people will downplay those inborn advantages he had and if they acknowledge them,will treat it as a "by the way" sort of thing because they WANT to believe that his success was something he had 100 percent control over or at least 90 percent control over.

Why? Because it helps them believe that they can control everything that happens to them. But I'm sorry, if you're 5'6, you will never be an ATG NBA super star, your work ethic and dedication be damned.

This was also the idea behind rain dances and making sacrifices to gods so the crops would grow. Before irrigation, tribes were at the complete mercy of nature. The black pill was this, if it doesn't rain sufficiently, you starve and there's nothing you can do about it.

But blue pill just world fallacy thinking crept in and they thought, if I do the right sequence of dance steps around a campfire, I can make it rain. If I sacrifice the right animal to the right deity in the right way at the right time, I can grow abundant crops.

They wanted their success to be based on what they did and their personal efforts. They just couldn't admit that their success, whether or not they starved to death, was outside of their conscious control.

Good concept. Probably true.

LMAO @ no evidence of food

there is no free will

Monogamy itself is actually very based and blackpilled. It's only bluepilled in the context of today's circumstances.

Mugsey Bogues was 5'3 and Spud Webb 5'6 and they played in the nba with MJ

Astronomical IQ. Looks like not all greycels are low effort spammers or infiltrators. Excellent explanation as to why the bluepill is as strong as it is and why the blackpill is VERY unpopular. :feelsokman:

Astronomical IQ. Looks like not all greycels are low effort spammers or infiltrators. Excellent explanation as to why the bluepill is as strong as it is and why the blackpill is VERY unpopular. :feelsokman:
Mugsey Bogues was 5'3 and Spud Webb 5'6 and they played in the nba with MJ
They are the same as the average looking curry who manages to get a Stacy without betabuxxing.....rare in the extreme.

I feel better with the black pill than with the blue pill. The bp gave me false hope and got me in trouble.

nah dude the blue pillers back in the day still had to sit back and watch the top tier hunters get their pick of the women