Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The body positivity movement is a subconscious psyops by females against females. Incels and ugly males were just collateral.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
1. Why a psyops?

The female brain is only capable of grasping information that she deems benefitial to lock down a chad, look for chads, identify a chad.

And to revome competition, she needs to make sure that other foids are not as attractive as her. Women are not directly violent, so a physical confront is not her favorite option.

So whenever a roastie sees a campaign for body positivity, she supports it because it means other foids will let themselves go and become landwhales. Meanwhile the roastie will keep all her fake-up, going to the gym and any other tactics to try and improve her smv to lock down a chad.

The landwhale on the other hand is already too stupid, that's why she's a landwhale in the first place, so she sees the movement and buys it, thinking it's for real, and that by being a fat piece of shit joining "the cause" somehow she would get a chad.

2. Why subconsciously?

As we all know, the majority of women can't make complex intricate mass social plans, the female strategic foresight is based on her individuality and whatever suits her at the moment or immediate future. Hence, the only kind of planning women do is to receive alimony and divorce rape some betacuck.

3. Why incels as collateral?

Because no roastie will ever do anything that benefits an incel. The thought of subhuman males never cross a roasties' mind when she thinks about whatever social justice cause she virtue signals.

Women hate two things in this life: The 2nd one is seeing another women being more successfull in locking down a chad. And the 1st is seeing any subhuman being successfull in any way at all.

Man the thread is full of english mistakes but whatever

Last edited:
Its mostly so they can feel good about being obese. Its literally only for that. And maybe trannies too, I guess.

Its mostly so they can feel good about being obese. Its literally only for that. And maybe trannies too, I guess.
I clicked post thread by accident, now I finished it.

I clicked post thread by accident, now I finished it.
Nice. Some of them actually have some intelligence and note that the body positivity movement should be co-opted to help men too, but they are shut down by the vast REEEEEing hordes.

Nice. Some of them actually have some intelligence and note that the body positivity movement should be co-opted to help men too, but they are shut down by the vast REEEEEing hordes.
They virtue signal abour caring about men's issues. Not a single one care at all.

They virtue signal abour caring about men's issues. Not a single one care at all.
Virtue signaling is so widespread in general, I'm surprised whenever I meet somebody who actually cares.

Because men are supposedly better off and totally getting laid more anyway. Always the monsters for wanting more.