Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Brapill

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
It's May the 13th 2021 and you're making out with and feeling up a foid in your house. She playfully asks you to undress her and you oblige. But because you're a virginal mess your hands fumble and you fail to undo her bra in less 0.8 seconds. The foid will be completely turned off and she will ask you to stop. Since you're scared of getting labeled a rapist for the remainder of your miserable life, you act accordingly. After the Netflix flick is over she skedaddles out of your house and calls a police officer to tell him you attempted to rape her.

The blue guy tunes into the 5G network and ask the ISP to send an SMS to your phone. Your phone rings and you leap at it hoping the foid changed her mind and you can taste her pee. However, as you read the spam you received you collapse into the ground. The 5G tower closest to your house is ionizing the oxygen in your house and your red cells can't attach to the oxygen structures anymore. You do circles with your forearms and your legs start shaking (like with corona, didn't save the video because I'm dumb). You suffocate to death and now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air in west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool.

So yeah, discuss what happens if you can't undo a bra properly and swiftly.

I will never be in the situation where I need to undo a bra

If she asked me to undo her bra I would automatically ejaculate in my pants so it's over anyways.

The bruhpill

I read it as brap pill

damn ur girl will be turned on when she sees you on this
that's why I'll pretend to take a shit and open it real quick
but lets not kid ourselves, we are coping hard

that's why I'll pretend to take a shit and open it real quick
but lets not kid ourselves, we are coping hard

This forum was made to cope.

I would bring a pocket knife with me and hack open the bra strap like a jungle explorer does to thick foliage

My name is Hardeep. I go hard and deep.

Didntread

Imagine a hole asking you to undo her bra. :feelscry: :feelscry: