Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Brutal Chadpill i got in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I remember i went to class with chads and stacies that started fucking as soon as they hit legal age (yes literally on their birthdays) and that was the time i got blackpilled for the first time when a foid started laughing at me for literally existing on the school corridor so i spat under her feet and said "at least i'm not a cheap whore like you" so she obviously slapped me, i was the exact opposite of a cuck so i hit that bitch back and she fell on the floor (pretty easy to do even for a lanklet because stacies are on high heels). Later that day i got called in the principals office for hitting her and "sexual harrasment" lmao the principal actually believed i raped her by bitchslapping her untill he saw the recording on the cameras.
Later that year her chad literally fucking bodyslammed her on the ground and called her a cheap whore guess what? i saw her complimenting him and later i heard she fucked him again

youngcel hits a bitch
>sexual harrassment
Chad hits a bitch (and almost kills her)
>gets laid

I’d be way too high inhib to do what u did

I’d be way too high inhib to do what u did
tbh it was more of an emotional snap like "how does a cheap whore who slept with 10 guys this week dare to hit me, the supreme gentleman"

Should've spat on her face, good job bro

I miss the days when I could punch women with no consequences in primary school

I remember i went to class with chads and stacies that started fucking as soon as they hit legal age (yes literally on their birthdays)
True chads get laid in middle school. I saw 13 year olds with condoms in their fucking purses. It's unfair dude, I barely figured out how to masturbate properly by the time I entered middle school, and these CHILDREN are fucking? I didn't even get time to develop. It's horseshit.

I wish i was low inhib enough to beat on foids.

I remember i went to class with chads and stacies that started fucking as soon as they hit legal age (yes literally on their birthdays) and that was the time i got blackpilled for the first time when a foid started laughing at me for literally existing on the school corridor so i spat under her feet and said "at least i'm not a cheap whore like you" so she obviously slapped me, i was the exact opposite of a cuck so i hit that bitch back and she fell on the floor (pretty easy to do even for a lanklet because stacies are on high heels). Later that day i got called in the principals office for hitting her and "sexual harrasment" lmao the principal actually believed i raped her by bitchslapping her untill he saw the recording on the cameras.
Later that year her chad literally fucking bodyslammed her on the ground and called her a cheap whore guess what? i saw her complimenting him and later i heard she fucked him again

youngcel hits a bitch
>sexual harrassment
Chad hits a bitch (and almost kills her)
>gets laid
Lol this an obvious larp, try harder. JFL
Fucking lying like a foid to gain attention,
You attention whore.

Lol this an obvious larp, try harder. JFL
Fucking lying like a foid to gain attention,
You attention whore.
bud you clearly have never seen someone snap, tl;dr your moral compass goes haywire

with the amount of bullying i received it's obvious that would happen
i still got consequences in primary school but i was too stupid to understand any pills back then

Last edited:
bud you clearly have never seen someone snap, tl;dr your moral compass goes haywire

with the amount of bullying i received it's obvious that would happen
No, the bs is that stacy telling the principal you raped her, she couldve just told him you called her a cheap whore and hit her til she fell on her ass, that wouldve been more than enough to get you in trouble, I really doubt she said she was raped tbh.

Because now she risk ruining her reputation if she was caught falsely accusing someone of rape. I Just dont buy it.

Last edited:
No, the bs is that stacy telling the principal you raped her, she couldve just told him you called her a cheap whore and hit her til she fell on her ass, that wouldve been more than enough to get you in trouble, I really doubt she said she was raped tbh.

Because now she risk ruining her reputation if she was caught falsely accusing someone of rape. I Just dont buy it.
she said something about sexual harrassment i just remember that but the principal reacted like it was rape or some shit

Your a hero for punching that cunt in the face. Slutty foids need to feel some kind of pain.

You stood your ground and didn't act like a soy cunt so you deserve respect

Or grab them by the pussy, if they acted like cunts.

grab them by the pussy
Giphy

Avoid the foid. It's the only safe path. A good 300 yards is about what a incel needs to avoid rape charges.