Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Buddha on Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-

Sex is seen as a serious monastic transgression. Within Theravada Buddhism there are four principal transgressions which entail expulsion from the monastic Sangha: sex, theft, murder, and falsely boasting of superhuman perfections.[4] Sexual misconduct for monks and nuns includes masturbation.[5] In the case of monasticism, abstaining completely from sex is seen as a necessity in order to reach enlightenment. The Buddha's criticism of a monk who broke his celibate vows—without having disrobed first—is as follows:

Worthless man, [sexual intercourse] is unseemly, out of line, unsuitable, and unworthy of a contemplative; improper and not to be done... Haven't I taught the Dhamma in many ways for the sake of dispassion and not for passion; for unfettering and not for fettering; for freedom from clinging and not for clinging? Yet here, while I have taught the Dhamma for dispassion, you set your heart on passion; while I have taught the Dhamma for unfettering, you set your heart on being fettered; while I have taught the Dhamma for freedom from clinging, you set your heart on clinging.

Worthless man, haven't I taught the Dhamma in many ways for the fading of passion, the sobering of intoxication, the subduing of thirst, the destruction of attachment, the severing of the round, the ending of craving, dispassion, cessation, unbinding? Haven't I in many ways advocated abandoning sensual pleasures, comprehending sensual perceptions, subduing sensual thirst, destroying sensual thoughts, calming sensual fevers? Worthless man, it would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a poisonous snake than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a black viper than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into a pit of burning embers, blazing and glowing, than into a woman's vagina. Why is that? For that reason you would undergo death or death-like suffering, but you would not on that account, at the break-up of the body, after death, fall into deprivation, the bad destination, the abyss, hell...

Worthless man, this neither inspires faith in the faithless nor increases the faithful. Rather, it inspires lack of faith in the faithless and wavering in some of the faithful.
[6]

This is why lord shiva enlightened my ass

I was once a Buddhist. All variations of extreme asceticism fail hard, monks fuck each other in the ass all the fucking time.

Man is hopelessly wicked, only Jesus can save us from it. Once we who are saved get our glorified bodies, we will sin no more, but every single person who is alive in their mortal body sins everyday.

I was once a Buddhist. All variations of extreme asceticism fail hard, monks fuck each other in the ass all the fucking time.

Man is hopelessly wicked, only Jesus can save us from it. Once we who are saved get our glorified bodies, we will sin no more, but every single person who is alive in their mortal body sins everyday.
The Buddha oppossed extreme ascetosism though.

Jai sri Krishna

The Buddha would be called an incel today for those lines. And yet some of the same people that would say that would still hypocritically partake in buddhism while disregarding all the teachings because they think that proclaiming themselves to be buddhist makes them seem enlightened and spiritual.

The Buddha oppossed extreme ascetosism though.
I know, but being completely chaste sexually speaking is already beyond the capacity of the vast majority of people, if not everyone. Jesus said even lusting after someone is adultery in your heart, good luck stopping that no matter how much you pray/meditate/whatever.

I know, but being completely chaste sexually speaking is already beyond the capacity of the vast majority of people, if not everyone. Jesus said even lusting after someone is adultery in your heart, good luck stopping that no matter how much you pray/meditate/whatever.
The most common formulation of Buddhist ethics are the Five Precepts and the Eightfold Path, which say that one should neither be attached to nor crave sensual pleasure. These precepts take the form of voluntary, personal undertakings, not divine mandate or instruction. The third of the Five Precepts is "To refrain from committing sexual misconduct.[11][12]

Celibacy or Brahmacariya rules pertain only to the Eight precepts or the 10 monastic precepts.

According to the Theravada traditions there are some statements attributed to Gautama Buddha on the nature of sexual misconduct. In Everyman's Ethics, a collection of four specific suttas compiled and translated by Narada Thera, it is said that adultery is one of four evils the wise will never praise.[13] Within the Anguttara Nikaya on his teachings to Cunda the Silversmith this scope of misconduct is described: "...one has intercourse with those under the protection of father, mother, brother, sister, relatives or clan, or of their religious community; or with those promised to someone else, protected by law, and even with those betrothed with a garland"[14]

Go fuck yourself Flanders

The most common formulation of Buddhist ethics are the Five Precepts and the Eightfold Path, which say that one should neither be attached to nor crave sensual pleasure. These precepts take the form of voluntary, personal undertakings, not divine mandate or instruction. The third of the Five Precepts is "To refrain from committing sexual misconduct.[11][12]

Celibacy or Brahmacariya rules pertain only to the Eight precepts or the 10 monastic precepts.
Lordship salvation adherents do the same thing, they say that if you don't clean up sin completely from your life including sexual sin, you're not saved. Well, no one is then. Everyone sins everyday including you, me, Buddha when he was alive, Mother Teresa and Gandhi when they were alive as well.

Lordship salvation adherents do the same thing, they say that if you don't clean up sin completely from your life including sexual sin, you're not saved. Well, no one is then. Everyone sins everyday including you, me, Buddha when he was alive, Mother Teresa and Gandhi when they were alive as well.
Cope

It will be difficult not to laugh at the feminists and cucks burning in hell when that glory comes.

It will be difficult not to laugh at the feminists and cucks burning in hell when that glory comes.
What I wish I could see is the faces of unbelievers when they are before the Lord in the white throne judgement, or in the tribulation when so much crazy supernatural stuff will take place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back