Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Capitol riot was lulz but fake and gay at the same time

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Just like any true blooded White American, I found it heartening to see the lackeys of the plutocratic class bemoan the sullying of the so-called "sacred" capitol with the unwashed feet of the wretched masses.

The summer prior, these same lords celebrated as true relics of Americana -- Confederate Statues -- were toppled and destroyed. Well, now the religion of our masters was trampled upon and blasphemed, and it felt very good to see!

Yet it must be remembered that it was all in service of the Jewish nigger in the White House, someone with the gaudy tastes and presentation of a nigger with the affluence and influence of a Jew. He hardly qualifies as a visionary prophet who one should be willing to sacrifice themselves for, and he should duly be held responsible for all the death and suffering of upstanding, patriotic White Americans he's causing.

I say that all the money Drumpf stole from the people in sham "stop the steal" donations should be expropriated, along with all of his assets generally, as a starting point. The way he has externalized blame for losing his reelection campaign, which in reality he lost because of his own cucking and shilling, reminds one of the absurd lies and alloplastic defenses which characterizes BLM.

Last edited:
He backstabbed his own supporters jfl :feelskek:

I say that all the money Drumpf stole from the people in sham "stop the steal" donations should be expropriated, along with all of his assets generally, as a starting point. The way he has externalized blame for losing his reelection campaign, which in reality he lost because of his own cucking and shilling, reminds one of the absurd lies and alloplastic defenses which characterizes BLM.
Tbh I think a lot of the money raised after the election went to grits that weren't directly controlled by trump's team. And just like with the left's controlled opposition in Sanders: no refunds.

Tbh I think a lot of the money raised after the election went to grits that weren't directly controlled by trump's team. And just like with the left's controlled opposition in Sanders: no refunds.
A good deal of it went into paying off Trump's outstanding campaign debts, and another chunk went into superPACs for Trump so he can make further political maneuvers in the future.

Is America great yet?

everything is fake and gay theory