Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Carver in Nip/Tuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
As a Joker fanatic, the Carver is one of the best villains I've ever seen. Nip/Tuck is a drama series that revolves around two plastic surgeons who own their own practice. In Season 2, a masked character dubbed "The Carver" begins raping and mutilating attractive young men and women. Not only does he carve a chelsea smile into his victims, but he also undoes any plastic surgery they've had. "Beauty is a curse on the world, it prevents us from seeing who the real monsters are". I don't know why this show isn't more popular, it's blackpilled AF

wtf I thought that show was like Grey’s Anatomy or some other dumb ass foid show. I guess I should have been watching it.

wtf I thought that show was like Grey’s Anatomy or some other dumb ass foid show. I guess I should have been watching it.
Naw dog, it's much deeper and thought provoking.

I used to watch it all the time late at night. But these things are suicidefuel now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back