Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The chaddest experience i'm living because of my voice.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I'm doing remote working since almost a year ago. I'm an ugly male, but i'm blessed with a good voice. I don't think it's particulary manly, but if there's something consistent in my life is foids hearing my voice and telling me how nice it is.

Suffice to say, that's until they see my face.

So, in this long period of working from home i've avoided to use my webcam at any costs, but i'm forced to talk to my coworkers and, of course, i've got some female ones (and they are almost all useless). I'm quite assertive when my looks are not in question and i've noticed foids are very available to me, even if i'm being pretty "misogynystic" with them... at least is what they say, but they seem not to bother.

I'm pretty sure that if i was good looking i could have them to suck my cock and this is disheartening. One of them added me on cuckbook (yes, i use that) but she was disappointed when she saw i didn't have any pictures of me and the facade is crumbling.

This foid is a quite hot skinny blondie and, of course, she has a lot of pictures, mostly with chadlites/chads. It's painful, i managed to last so many months without falling in the trap of adding coworkers to social medias and at last i've failed. Those are the consequences.

It would be nice to be good looking and fuck my coworkers in the ass.

I have had a similiar experience with online foids on instagram groups. But I never ever reveal my face, or even if I do, I just reveal parts of it in an attractive way to maintain the facade

I've heard similar stories before, really shows you how different your entire life could have been if your looks were better

And i bet foids treat you 10 times worse irl when they can see your face. Yet people will say it's your personality

Similar experience to op the only thing I have is just voice that’s it.

Send a damned vocaroo or larp

Ffs guys are you all faggots? I won't send a vocaroo, that was not the point of my post.

Ffs guys are you all faggots? I won't send a vocaroo, that was not the point of my post.
We are curious about this otherworldly "Chadly" voice of yours, how would that make us fags? You are just excuse making because your post was likely a larp. If it wasn't why would you be be afraid to show us what you sound like. Many members already did this you can't get doxxed by voice alone, only reason you typed that comment and aggressively called us fags is that you were larping and afraid to get called out. If not post the damned vocaroo.
Larpmaxxing?
:yes:

i don't get it, i'm saying that i have a good voice but i can't show my face because i know i'm ugly and the facade would end, why the fuck you cucks would you hear my voice.

I AM UGLY, MY VOICE IS POINTLESS, THAT WAS THE POINT.

why the fuck you cucks would you hear my voice.
The reasons:
1-) Prove that it wasn't a larp
2-) Satisfy our curiosity
You are acting like we want private info or sth people casually drop vocaroos here everyday