[It's Over] The Chads at work got a hug today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★★★
50d 17h 58m
All the attractive men got hugs from the female colleagues at work today. I wondered why at the beginning cause I thought it was a joke but then I realized it wasn't. It was pure suifuel. Think about all the sex they got today. Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.

Last edited:
IncelCream

IncelCream

Mythic
★★★
26d 3h 57m
All the attractive men got hugs from their female colleges at work today. I wondered why at the beginning cause I thought it was a joke but then I realized it wasn't. It was pure suifuel. Think about all the sex they got today. Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.
:feelsrope:

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
It physically hurts me when I see that shit.
Never been hugged by foid, its not like it would cost them anything and it would at least cost them 5 seconds to hug me, but no, theyd rather cause me mental issues which will manifest destructive behaviour which will harm them one way or the other because the cunts are too stuck up do such a basic thing.
A foid wouldn't give a single cent to a mob of poor unemployed people trying to kill her because she that stuck up.
fuck foids.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
48d 3h 56m
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Commander
★★
49d 19h 56m
Most brutal thread of the day

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.
did the foids hug those chad for mens' day? or just because they are chads.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
66d 16h 52m
This is why mass shooting happen tbh

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Gabagool? Over ‘ere.
★★★★★
43d 16h 23m
Spit in their coffee

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
22d 21h 43m
All the attractive men got hugs from the female colleagues at work today. I wondered why at the beginning cause I thought it was a joke but then I realized it wasn't. It was pure suifuel. Think about all the sex they got today. Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.
Fuark

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
93d 19h 44m
I don't get it, why do normies do that, why would you be such a rude cunt, go out of your way to make someone's life more miserable
it'd literally take 5 seconds to make you feel better and yet they choose to further agitate someone who they perceive to be violent and dangerous (cos all incels are terrorists, of course :soy:)

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Major
19d 11h 48m
Hugpill destroyed me
Glad this Corona shit exists,ı dont see roasties hugging Chads anymore

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 12h 51m
:feelsrope:

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★
8d 18h 4m
I don't get it, why do normies do that, why would you be such a rude cunt, go out of your way to make someone's life more miserable
it'd literally take 5 seconds to make you feel better and yet they choose to further agitate someone who they perceive to be violent and dangerous (cos all incels are terrorists, of course :soy:)
more for chad and make incels envious by giving them nothing

CursedSurrogate

CursedSurrogate

Greycel
12h 51m
Welcome to life as an adult. Happens to me frequently - but you shouldn't let it fester in you all of that much. Being below average looking isn't your fault after all.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
84d 3h 26m
Because they want unattractive men gone. And if they cant make them go away then they sure as hell will make it clear to them that they aren't attractive and don't even qualify as men

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
15d 3h 41m
Of course they did. All that corporate HR speak about being "professional" and how anything counts as "sexual harassment" doesn't apply to chads or stacies (or even beckies), only incels.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Of course they did. All that corporate HR speak about being "professional" and how anything counts as "sexual harassment" doesn't apply to chads or stacies (or even beckies), only incels.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 27m
every day is attractive mens day

jfl, females literally risk getting corona for chad