Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Chads at work got a hug today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
All the attractive men got hugs from the female colleagues at work today. I wondered why at the beginning cause I thought it was a joke but then I realized it wasn't. It was pure suifuel. Think about all the sex they got today. Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.

Last edited:
All the attractive men got hugs from their female colleges at work today. I wondered why at the beginning cause I thought it was a joke but then I realized it wasn't. It was pure suifuel. Think about all the sex they got today. Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.
:feelsrope:

Most brutal thread of the day

This is why mass shooting happen tbh

Spit in their coffee

All the attractive men got hugs from the female colleagues at work today. I wondered why at the beginning cause I thought it was a joke but then I realized it wasn't. It was pure suifuel. Think about all the sex they got today. Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.
Fuark

I don't get it, why do normies do that, why would you be such a rude cunt, go out of your way to make someone's life more miserable
it'd literally take 5 seconds to make you feel better and yet they choose to further agitate someone who they perceive to be violent and dangerous (cos all incels are terrorists, of course :soy:)

Hugpill destroyed me
Glad this Corona shit exists,ı dont see roasties hugging Chads anymore

:feelsrope:

Cause today it wasn't men's day, it was attractive men's day.
Oh

Welcome to life as an adult. Happens to me frequently - but you shouldn't let it fester in you all of that much. Being below average looking isn't your fault after all.

I don't get it, why do normies do that, why would you be such a rude cunt, go out of your way to make someone's life more miserable
it'd literally take 5 seconds to make you feel better and yet they choose to further agitate someone who they perceive to be violent and dangerous (cos all incels are terrorists, of course :soy:)
Because they want unattractive men gone. And if they cant make them go away then they sure as hell will make it clear to them that they aren't attractive and don't even qualify as men

Of course they did. All that corporate HR speak about being "professional" and how anything counts as "sexual harassment" doesn't apply to chads or stacies (or even beckies), only incels.

every day is attractive mens day

jfl, females literally risk getting corona for chad