Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Chads who mogged/bullied you during your formative years lowered your T levels in the process via stress/cortisol, thus making you into an incel

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
It is very brutal to consider that the lasting impacts of bullying are not just psychological, but physiological as well.

You can hope to heal psychological wounds, but you can never repair a childlike face that is an avatar of permanent subservience and submissiveness.

I hate Chads and Chad-lites worse than any roastie.

Last edited:
For me it wasn't chads.

It was the system. That's why I can't wait till see it torn down

When they had sex too, their T-levels rose.

Bullying also provides Chads with an academic advantage.

For me it wasn't chads.

It was the system. That's why I can't wait till see it torn down
The system and those who profit from it are one in the same, and must both be torn/put down.

When they had sex too, their T-levels rose.

Bullying also provides Chads with an academic advantage.
It is not fair how college campuses are nothing but Chad's harem!!!!! It is supposed to be the academy, it is supposed to be for spergs and nerds who are intellectually inclined, not for these brutish beasts. Fuck them, I hate them. They have ruined my life!

Last edited:
This makes it harsher for me to remember the bullying... i had got over it but you reminded me of that study where they found that cortisol levels in bullies were EVEN LOWER than those in kids who neither got bullied or participated in bullying.

This makes it harsher for me to remember the bullying... i had got over it but you reminded me of that study where they found that cortisol levels in bullies were EVEN LOWER than those in kids who neither got bullied or participated in bullying.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

all youngcels need to WRECK their bullies/moggers now, BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. If you cannot physically dominate them through your sheer strength, use whatever means are available to you. THEY ARE YOUR EXISTENTIAL ENEMIES, and should be treated as worse than a traitor, they should be treated as devils, and sent out of this realm at once (in virtual reality).

Last edited:
I swear the day I get bullied again by some random Chad he'll taste my mighty rocket launcher (in GTA V)
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

Everyone bullied me

I swear the day I get bullied again by some random Chad he'll taste my mighty rocket launcher (in GTA V)
View attachment 206898
Everyone bullied me
Bullying will still happen again; as many cels have observed, life doesn't change after high school, and we will encounter these faggots once more, and when we do, we should 'relive our youths' to such an extent that it will make teen love seem boring by comparison

Bullying will still happen again; as many cels have observed, life doesn't change after high school, and we will encounter these faggots again, and when we do, we will 'relive our youths' to such an extent that it will make teen love seem boring by comparison
High IQ. But I still won't buy any of their bs after having gymmaxxed for 2 years.
20200221 162417

High IQ. But I still won't buy any of their bs after having gymmaxxed for 2 years.
View attachment 206901
all that investment in gymmaxxing will go to waste if it merely serves as a deterrent, chad and chad-lite scum are worth less than dirt, and accordingly should be subsumed by it (in burial simulator 5)

Last edited:
The human race needs wiped out.

But I still won't buy any of their bs after having gymmaxxed for 2 years.
Have you made any good progress in two years. I'm somewhat motivated to gymcel for that reason. I don't want them to walk out without a bruise. They'll remember each time they see it.

coping bullshit, you were born incel
there are many stories of twins who were separated from birth but grow up to look exactly the same

Have you made any good progress in two years. I'm somewhat motivated to gymcel for that reason. I don't want them to walk out without a bruise. They'll remember each time they see it.
In terms of weight I'm still pretty lacking but I became at least twice as strong since I started

It is very brutal to consider that the lasting impacts of bullying are not just psychological, but physiological as well.

You can hope to heal psychological wounds, but you can never repair a childlike face that is an avatar of permanent subservience and submissiveness.

I hate Chads and Chad-lites worse than any roastie.
Nope, i’m incel beacause of my ugly face.

My own fucking brother is a Chad and he bullied me all my life. So my T levels were lowered from my earliest childhood on.

My own fucking brother is a Chad and he bullied me all my life. So my T levels were lowered from my earliest childhood on.
Dude, that's brutal af. I don't know if i'd tolerate having a chad brother.
I have a chadlite cousin though and i felt uneasy when i was around him. He worked as a model ffs and traveled around the world as chef in a cruise.

Dude, that's brutal af. I don't know if i'd tolerate having a chad brother.
I have a chadlite cousin though and i felt uneasy when i was around him. He worked as a model ffs and traveled around the world as chef in a cruise.
It's as brutal as it gets especially with me being a complete incel. My brother lost his virginity aged 14 while I'm still a virgin at 22. He's 30 now and last time we spoke (around New years) he actually told me that he hates women and only uses them for sex.

It's as brutal as it gets especially with me being a complete incel. My brother lost his virginity aged 14 while I'm still a virgin at 22. He's 30 now and last time we spoke (around New years) he actually told me that he hates women and only uses them for sex.
Chad doesn't need to "go his own way".

Chad doesn't need to "go his own way".
I know. He can get foids wanting to MARRY him even though he only leaves the house to hit the gym. I'm not kidding. Some foid offered him to take financial care of him. She was a teacher and he's a criminal lowlife who dropped out of school.

Fucking chads adrenocorticomogged me

I know. He can get foids wanting to MARRY him even though he only leaves the house to hit the gym. I'm not kidding. Some foid offered him to take financial care of him. She was a teacher and he's a criminal lowlife who dropped out of school.
:kys:

Dunno. Maybe.
I look a lot like a child and I was very socially distressed during my school years.
Could be genes, could be environment. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back