Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The chairman of North Mexican Anti-Hate Network: Address to the nation

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
qF8nDl6.jpg

His address to the nation:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

yeah we all know Canada is fucking filled with cucks and soy and foid-lovers. Anything new?

Strange eh. Whenever I see a females murdered in the (((news))) it's always their BOYFRIEND (already selected by personality), not random incels. I guess they don't actually care about women...

Strange eh. Whenever I see a females murdered in the (((news))) it's always their BOYFRIEND (already selected by personality), not random incels. I guess they don't actually care about women...

Socrates lvl IQ

Legit. Most foids get killed and assaulted by their bfs or husbands. Incels don't have gfs.

What the fuck

You always post the most disgusting shit. wtf :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: